Bill?

*William POV*

After I said hi I quickly became nervous and turned away facing Dipper and Mabel's parents they look at me and smiled. I was a little embarrassed until Bill put his hand on my shoulder he looked at me and smiled. He quickly turned me so that I would be facing Dipper and Mabel again. I could tell that Dipper was confused on why bill was smiling at me but that's life I guess. And if you don't understand what I mean I guess it means that when a demon tries to kill you you're confused of the fact that he's even able to smile, that's how I felt for the longest time ever. Bill quickly gave me another glance and smiled and gave me a thumbs-up and he whispered in my ear,"It's fine Will, if you're not comfortable talking you don't have to." I could feel my face heating up from embarrassment Bill started to chuckle. "Okay you guys. Will you guys please take Bill and William up to your room, Dipper." Their dad asked them "Sure thing dad." Mabel said as she grabbed Dippers arm and started pulling him up the stairs she started to whisper something to him but I didn't hear what she was saying. All I heard from the whispering kind of conversation was Dipper saying "Yeah, I was thinking the same thing about William." When I heard him say that my heart dropped and I was extremely nervous. Me and Bill followed close behind Mabel and Dipper as we walked into a room with the Illuminati on it. "HA!! I thought you hated me Pine tree!" Bill said the smirk on his face. I swear when I heard Bill say that Dipper started to blush lightly on his cheek but he didn't say anything. Dipper open the door to his room and held it open for us. Bill was the only person that didn't say thank you. I'm not shocked though he is a demon but I think he was a little shocked when I said thank you considering that I'm also a demon. I tripped on Dippers rug and fell onto Dippers bed causing me to sit down then Mabel sat down beside me, along with that bill sat in Dippers desk and didn't take his eyes off of me. Bill is my older brother by 2 years but he's always been overprotective it's fine because of always been nervous even though I'm a demon I have anxiety and I'm overly emotional. I'm easily frightened and it is extremely easy to get me to cry of joy or sorrow I also get nervous and or embarrassed a lot. "I'm a mess" I stated as Dipper close the door and turned to look at me.  I tensed up as I felt everyone's eyes on me there was a moment of silence until Dippers asked,"What?" "U-um I um n-nothing!" I whispered as I tensley close my eyes Bill set up from the chair and walked over to the bed and put his arm around my neck I guess he could tell I was nervous. I started to start my lap. Mabel put her hand on my shoulder I looked at her and then looked back down to my lap. She seemed a little nervous as well probably cuz she's trying so hard to be nice to a demon.