CAN'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE

EPISODE ONE

Park Ha Rin starring as Yeom Yeojin

Park Hyunsik starred as Min Jaejoon.

Yeom Yeojin had been assigned to a new precinct as a detective. Police work was her life and she had never dreamed of anything else more than she had dreamed of becoming a detective and she had finally achieved it.

She walked into the living room and greeted her mother smiling widely.

Mother: Excited for work?

Yeojin: Of course Mother. You know how much I've dreamed of this.

(Mother hands Yeojin her breakfast)

Mother: (sighing) I do sometimes wish you had a less dangerous dream.

Yeojin: Appa had the same job didn't he?

Mother: (smiling) Yes, that was how we met. I treasure the day.

Yeojin: I promise I'll be okay. Trust me?

Mother: Of course I do... just stay safe. Okay?

Yeojin: Always.

The Scene cuts to Yeojin walking into work for the first time. She was excited for her first day and she couldn't wait to meet all of her co-workers.

Captain: Detective Yeom! Welcome to the 1-8. I'm Captain Park.

Yeojin: (bows) It's very nice to meet you sir!

Captain: I've assigned Min as your partner! MIN!

(Min Jaejoon enters the scene)

Jaejoon: Yes sir?

Captain: This is your new partner Yeom Yeojin!

Yeojin: Wait...

(FLASHBACK to the previous day when she ran into Min Jaejoon at a bar. Jaejoon had gone home with her friend Bora after he had bought Bora a few drinks.)

Jaejoon: We've met captain...

Captain: Then you will have no problem getting acquainted. You are both dismissed.

(The two bow at the Captain's words and Jaejoon escorts Yeojin to her desk where she will be expected to work)

Jaejoon: Our first case is a double homicide not too far from here...

Yeojin: Bora texted this morning complaining that you'd left. What happened?

Jaejoon: Its at 98th Street.

Yeojin: What happened?

Jaejoon: I'm not interested in her. Can we focus on the case?

Yeojin: Yes we can, but we can't ignore the fact that you broke her heart.

Jaejoon: What do you expect when you pick someone up at a bar?

Yeojin: Some of the best love stories are created that way.

Jaejoon: We have a murder case to work!

Yeojin: (Sighs) You could've at least told her why you left...

(Yeojin picks up the file and starts to read it)

Jaejoon: I didn't think it important.

Yeojin: What kind of person must you be to so easily discard the feelings of others?

Jaejoon: What person must you be to ignore this case? Ingorant

Yeojin: I'd rather be ignorant than a pig.

Jaejoon: You will not speak to a superior that way...

Yeojin: Superior? That's just a word. I dont see how someone so unfeeling can be superior to me.

(Jaejoon looks at her, a mix of interested and confused before taking the files gently from Yeojin's hands)

Jaejoon: ...We should ask the neighbour's about any suspicious activity.

(Cuts to a scene of the two of them stood outside the door of a random apartment)

(The door opens revealing an older man)

Yeojin: Excuse me sir? I am Detective Yeom with the Seoul Police Department. Have you seen anything suspicious recently?

Old Man: I'm afraid not Detective. My name is Im Daewoo. I've lived her for 10 years and I've never seen anything out of the ordinary.

(Yeojin writes down all of this information onto her notepad)

(The pair walk to the next apartment)

Jaejoon: Are you annoyed about last night?

Yeojin: (Sighs) I wish you hadn't done it but I can't change your choice. I can't be annoyed forever if you're to be my partner.

Jaejoon: Glad we see eye to eye.

(Jaejoon knocks on the next door before noticing that the apartments lock had been broken. He pushed the door open slowly)

Yeojin: (Gasps)

(Before the pair laid the dead body of another victim. Their double murder case was now a triple)

Is there anything ya'll want to happen next in "Can't Love You Anymore"?