Detention

Chapter 11

Crystal's POV

"Ok, you got this," Madison said. "Trey is already drooling on your new look, now all you got to do is fix that personality of yours," Sarah said. I scowled at her, "Not that I don't like it or anything, its just Trey who doesn't like it," She added, "And also everyone in the school," she mumbled. I rolled my eyes. "I'll be fine guys, this just might be easy," I reassured. I started walking away. "Remember no kissing," Madison reminded. I nodded my head and walked in the classroom. Mr. Gordon was sleeping on the his desk with a blanket. I laughed in my head. I shut the door behind me, Trey lifted his head from his phone and looked at me. I smiled and took a seat right beside him. "So," I said "So," he said back. I bit my lip and looked at him. "Do you like my new look? I feel like its a little too much," I said. Trey sighed, "It's cool." I thanked him and took out my phone.

'Help!!'

'What's going on did u kiss him???'

'No Madison, he's just being really boring he keeps texting someone, idk how to get his attention'

'Do something funny or bad idk just do something'

'Okay I thinkI know'

'And find who he's texting I'm kinda curious'

'Ok'

I placed my phone in my pocket and stood up from my seat. Trey was still texting on his phone not looking up at all. I made my way to Mr. Gordon's desk. He was drooling all over his desk. I walked around his desk trying to find something to put on his face. That's when I found a sharpie behind his back on the desk I grinned evilly and grabbed the sharpie. I made my way to Mr. Gordon's face. I took the cap off the sharpie and drew a line between his eyebrows. Now it looks like he has a uni brow. "What are you doing?" Trey chuckled right beside me. I looked at him, "Just giving Mr. Gordon a new look." I said smiling. "You're so corny," he sighed. He went back to texting. I stared at the sharpie in my hand and frowned. Why am I doing this lame prank? I asked myself. I put the sharpie back. What should I do? I thought to myself. I looked over at Trey and walked towards the desk beside him. I sat down and pulled out my phone.

'Idk what to do Madison....'

'Um did u flirt??'

'No'

'Well do it'

'How'

'Idk'

'Thanks for the help -_-'

Trey grabbed his stuff in a hurry, and walked out of the class. I sighed, then I heard a vibrating noise from the table he was sitting in. I smiled and grabbed his phone. I clicked on the home button of his iPhone 6 and swiped towards the right. He didn't even have a password. I shook my head. He's an idiot. He got a text a from a girl name Elizabeth. I gasped a little, he actually went on that date. I skimmed through their conversations.

'So Trey, when are we going on our next date?'

'Its surprise Angel.'

I gagged, he really called her Angel. I hope she's not falling for this.

'Are you still in detention??'

'Yes babe :('

'What's the teacher doing?'

'Sleeping.'

'You should just leave, meet me at the parking lot I'm standing by your car.'

'Okay.'

'Okay :)'

Oh that's why he was in a rush to leave. Placing his phone in my pocket and grabbing my stuff, I walked out the classroom as well.
I looked around the halls but didn't see him. I walked outside and saw him running towards the school. I stood on the courtyard of the school. He stopped in front of me, "Did you see my phone in the classroom," he asked. "Yeah, I have it here," I said. He took it and started walking away, "Um Trey, should I come to your house or should you come to my house?" I asked. He raised his eyebrows, "For what?!?" "Tutoring," I said. "Oh just come to my house." He ran to his car, Elizabeth was just staring at me from the window in the passengers seat. I smiled at her and she just kept a straight face. As Trey drove off with Elizabeth I walked the other way.
"Hurry up!" Madison yelled signaling for me to come towards her. Sarah was beside her smiling excitedly. "So what happened," Sarah asked. "Nothing," I said with a straight face. "Oh come on why can't you tell us?" She said. "Nothing happened," I said again. "Sarah I think she's serious," Madison sighed. "Oh," Sarah said softly. "Gosh I was just so clueless I didn't know what to do, I didn't know how to start flirting with him," I explained. "Well you better figure it out," Madison said. "Why won't you do it," I mentioned raising my voice a little. "I could but I'm not," she said. "What the hell does that mean?" I asked annoyed. "Look its much easier for you to do it because your his tutor and you already have something against him," Madison explained. "And you're the only one who hasn't had sex with him," Sarah added. Her eyes widened and she clasped her mouth with her hands.

Madison sighed and rolled her eyes. "What?" My voice cracked. "You had sex with Trey? When did this happen? I thought you hated guys like him."
"He's the reason why I hated guys like him, he called me beautiful, he made me feel confident in myself, he made me feel wanted, he said he loved me," Madison's voice started shaking. "What happened?" I said sternly. She looked at me and sighed. "In the summer after ninth grade was over. Well he took me to his aunt's beach house for our 6 month anniversary. He'd always pressure me to have sex with him I'd always say no because I wasn't ready, I felt our relationship getting weaker. Well when we were at the beach house alone, he made his move, I didn't want our relationship to end so I let him. I told him to stop and he yelled at me saying 'ARE YOU READY OR NOT' I said 'yeah do you have a condom' he smiled and took out the condom and proceeded," Madison looked down on the ground and I saw a tear fall. "He didn't even go slow, he didn't make me feel comfortable. That night when we were done, he looked like he just won a gold medal. He took the virginity of one of the popular freshman that's why he had sex with me, because every guy wanted me and he got me. He broke up with me the next day saying that 'it's best if we just stay friends' he never acknowledge me ever since." More tears fell from Madison's eyes. Sarah hugged her. I was so pissed that she never told me and I was even more pissed that Trey did that to her. "Hey Madison," I said. She looked up at me.

"Yeah."

"Don't worry we'll get him back, the mission ain't over yet."

----------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed!! More to come soon. There's a pic on how the school looks like if you scroll up.
Its acartoon I know, I couldn't find a better one.