Chapter 2

*Alexa's POV*

Ok I love Hayes and all but sometimes having a twin is hard, it seems like we have to do everything together. We always had the same classes. But since we're in high school now, hopefully that will change.

Since it's my first day of school I decide to dress up, I wanna make a good first impression you know? I put on a white short sleeve shirt that has 'I woke up like this' spelled out in pink letters. To go with that I put my pink high waisted skater type skirt on and my white combat boots. I also curled my which takes awhile because it's really long, but it's worth it.

"LETS GO!"

I hear Nash yelling from downstairs and I look at the clock, we we're suppose to leave 5 minutes ago! I still have to brush my teeth!

I go to the bathroom and the door is closed. Hayes....I bang on the door.

"Hayes hurry up!" I yell as I'm banging on the door.

Hayes opens the door, "Chill out!" And he walks downstairs.

"Ugh!" I go in the bathroom and brush my teeth.

When I'm done I go downstairs and everybody is waiting by the door. I know Nash is mad.

"We were suppose to leave 8 minutes ago." Nash says angrily.

"Sorry Hayes wouldn't get out of the bathroom!" I say.

"When you gotta go you gotta go." Hayes says laughing.

"Whatever you two need to figure it out by tomorrow. We're gonna be late. Nash says annoyed.

Nash is the most responsible of us all, but I guess he should be.

We walk out to the car and our mom drives us to school. Nash sits in the front passenger seat and Hayes, Skylynn and I sit in the middle seats of the car. Skylynn has to sit in middle or Hayes and I would just fight.

A few minutes of driving and we arrive at the school. We say goodbye to mom and Skylynn and head into the school.
Nobody at our school fan girls over Nash and Hayes anymore they're "normal".

"We're not late." I say directed towards Nash.

"Shut up." Nash replies.

"Love you too." I say as we go our separate ways.

Hayes and I's lockers are right next to each other's since they go by last names. I put my locker combination in, open my locker and get my book for first period English.

I close my locker and head to class. Right as soon as I walk in I see my best friend Hayley.

"ALEXA!" Hayley shouts my name as she runs across from the other side if the room.

"HAYLEY!" I say as she comes running at me.

"How was your summer? We barely saw each other!"

"I know! I was busy traveling with my brothers for Magcon and stuff, but now since school is back in session they're taking a break and being "normal" they say." I say as I laugh it off.

"You say it like traveling with Magcon is a bad thing!" Hayley says.

"Well it's different when you know them and you're not a fan girl." I say laughing.

"I guess you're right..." Hayley says as she stares at someone coming in the door.

"Earth to Hayley!" I say waving my hand in her face.

"Sorry he's just so...so perfect." She says still in a daze.

"Eww that's my brother you're talking about." I say disgustedly.

"I know I know I said I didn't like him like that, but I think he got hotter over the summer." She says still staring.

"Gross." I roll my eyes and sit in my assigned seat.

*Hayes POV*

I walk in to class and Alexa's friend is staring at me and Alexa looks really annoyed. Good for me. I look at the seating chart and notice that I sit next to Hayley. I think she got hotter since the last time I saw her. I take a seat and class begins.

"Hayes" Hayley whispers to me.

"Ya?" I ask.

"I dropped my pencil under your seat on accident." She says smiling at me.

I reach under my chair and pick it up. When I lean back up to give it to her, her face was really close to mine and I just stared into her perfect blue eyes.

"Mmhmm"

I snap out of it and look back to see who said that. It was Alexa. I look away and hand Hayley her pencil.

"Here you go." I say and focus back to the front of the room.