Chapter 22 | Leftys secret

Here's another part! ArtisticWriter7891 (go follow them their great!)

"I can see where you're coming from." Molten said. "It's not easy to admit to our fears, or our problems."

Fred sighed deeply, shaking his head. "It's just all so stressful." He shifts his feet, and looks up from the floor. "I feel like everyone depends on me to help with their problems." Molten watches Freddy turn to him. "Do you ever feel that way?" Watching as Molten stared at him, Fred didn't say anything. Deciding to let the human have some time.

Was the question too personal? If so, he didn't mean to make it seem that way. Talking about your problems was what he intended. Soon after zoning out, a voice interrupted the thoughts in Fred's mind.

"Y-yeah.." He stuttered. A pause came, and then he said, "I do... It's like a job I guess, I took the job away from Freddy in a way. Took a lot of stress off his shoulders... Heh... He always thought he was always going to be the one who'd make the play. Do the dangerous jobs even if it costed his own life. It's scary, undoubtedly it is but it's needed in a way."

Fred nodded. He wondered if Molten, his Molten was listening from the vents. Eavesdropping and making jokes in his head to make himself laugh. Of course, they were lucky enough for all, or most, of the animatronics either in mini-games or offline charging. "Did you know you died in this dimension?" Fred asked, trying not to smirk by the lie. "Did you know that's why Baby was so sad when she had to leave?"

Molten stares at him with an unreadable expression on his face before giving a small grin. Shrugging as he replied, "You think your pretty smart." He stated, "But little do you know I can see right through you, your lying. It's quite obvious, well, to me it is." He grinned, watching as Fred remained expressionless. "He's probably right above us in the vents, laughing at our very conversation and making fun of the different version of himself, me. He knows very well he can join this little conversation but if I know myself as well as I think I do. He'd rather stay hidden away in the vents listening to us ramble on and on about life."

A chuckle came from the vents and a muffled voice with a glitchy effect spoke out, "He's smarter than you."

"Yeah, yeah.. Go bother someone else..." He said. "He won't leave." Lefty laughed. Soon all three heard shuffling in the vents, sounding as if someone were crawling away loudly. "He could help us find your dimensions code." Once Freddy thought about it. It'd make it easier for all of them. A chuckle came from behind Molten, quiet but loud enough.

"Boo!"

Turning, the human glared at himself. "Nice try." He smirked. The animatronic Molten's shoulders dropped, out of disappointment of course. "Well, it was worth a shot." He shrugged. "Well you do chuckle loud."

Staring at Lefty, Molten rolled his eyes.
"Alright, I think we need a nickname for one of you." Fred said. "What? We don't need nicknames." Molten scoffed. "Really?" Fred raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms. "Hey, Molten?"

Both Molten's looked up, and said yes in sync. "Oh.. Now I see the problem." Molten mumbled. Soon he put up both his hands, a serious look on his face. "Well, I don't do nicknames." The animatronic Molten, if you're wondering. And yes, Fred was right. It was very confusing to ask one a question if each two both answered to the call. "Now look, so the people who are watching us can understand who's speaking, we need a nickname." Fred said. Molten, tilting a head at his sentence then shook his head and lowered an eyebrow with the other raised.

"Now look, buddy, what exactly are you going to call me? It's hard to find a short name for Molten." He said. "Maybe.. Motley?" The animatronic bear cringed and shook his head. "Oh, too girly and cheesy for you Eh?" Fred joked. He thought for a moment, and then shook his head.

"How about Molt?" He asked, watching the bears faint expression. "Oh what, is that not good enough either?"

"Uh- no. It's fine, I guess." Molten said, rolling his eyes. Well, now we'll address him as Molt. "Great. Now we won't get mixed up." Molten said. Fred tightened his bow tie, and then cleared his throat in a polite manner, causing Molt to look at him strangely. "Uh, should we go wake up your friends now?" He asked.

Molten shook his head. "I understand it's probably almost late morning but if their tired, their tired. Plus we have more to talk about, and I'd rather have it just be a conversation between the more adult ones of it." Fred watched Molt, who looked interested in the version of himself, and then asked, "Well, what were you thinking of for us to talk about?" Fred asked.

He watched Molten turn around, and walk near the stage, sitting in one of the cushioned chairs. "Ever heard of a puppet?" He asked. Lefty slightly felt nervous, tending his shoulders. He quickly lowered them to lower suspicion. Molt lowered an eyebrow, majorly confused. "What?"

"A puppet. Goes by the name of Mari, or Marionette, but their formal animatronic name or title is The Puppet Master. Ever heard of them?" He asked again. Molten shook his head, while Fred slightly tensed up his shoulders. The name sounded familiar in a way. "I might know it." Fred said. Lefty looked at the ground, shifting his feet. He cleared his throat, not making eye contact.

Fred narrowed his eyes at the bear.