Thank you

Y/N" Tom shouts as you set your keys down by the front door "Hey Tommy," you say quietly as he jumps up and envelops you in a warm hug. "What's wrong my love?" he asks when he tries to pull away but you cling on tighter, "tough day, a client cancelled on a big commission I've been working on" you whisper, you can't help when a couple of tears start to escape.."Ohh y/n, do you want me to run a bath?" He mumbles into your hair, you can't answer so you just nod and nuzzle into his chest.

*After your bath*

As you step out of the bath and wrap yourself in a fluffy white towel you realise you're feeling a lot better but you wander downstairs to thank Tom for comforting you earlier.
"Tom?" You called as soon as you were downstairs "Tom?", where had he gone? you quickly checked the kitchen but he wasn't here. You had just got dressed and settled on the sofa with your favourite blanket when you hear the front door open.

"Oh, hey." Tom says when he sees you peeking out of the doorway "I didn't think you'd be out yet" he adds with a soft smile, "I wanted to come and thank you" you replied "whatcha got there babe?" you ask whilst staring at the paper bag at his feet. "I thought I'd surprise you with your favourite treats," he says as he pulled out some flowers chocolate-covered strawberries and sour jellybeans, "you're the sweetest" you state as you walk over and loop your arms around his neck giving him a small peck on the lips.

You deserve everything and more he whispers as he pulls you in for another kiss, "I think I know how to thank you" you mumble in between increasingly desperate kisses "oh? Well you know it would be rude not to ask how" Tom replies quickly with a smirk. You pull back and gently grab his hand leading him to the sofa, with a loving push he falls onto it with you landing on top of him. "Couldn't make it upstairs?" he laughs as you remove your shirt, you kissed him roughly "shhh" you mutter as your lips begin travelling across his jaw and down his neck.
Kissing him is like coming home after being away for too long "oh fuck" he gasps as you quickly find his sweet spot, you tug on the edge of his shirt and he quickly gets the hint removing his shirt..His breathing quickens as you leave a wet trail of kisses down his abs, you unbutton his jeans but before you can get any further he pulls you back up for a passionate kiss, he undoes you bra and flips the both of you over "Hey" you say "I thought I was thanking you" you giggle but he shuts you up with a soft kiss as his hand travels down to your shorts... He gets up and removes his jeans and boxers making you laugh because he was so fast, the moment heats back up again though when he props himself back on top of you, you start to palm him but he grabs you wrists and pins them above you "Quit teasing me" he growls as he kisses your neck "Babe" you gasp "do something" you whine and free your left hand to pass him a condom, you're not sure you can be patient for much longer.
"Oh fuck" he gasps as he enters you, "I love you" he adds "yeah yeah I love you too now go faster" you demand as your wrap your legs around his waist, he thrusts faster as you arch your back giving him a better angle, "I can't hold it for much longer babe" he mumbles "Tommm" you moan and scratch your fingers down his spine, he lets go with a loud moan pushing you to follow and climax with an even louder moan.

He collapes on top of you as you unwrap your legs but it takes him a moment to squish down next to you as you both try to catch your breath, he pulls the blanket over both of you and kisses the top of your head "woahh" he says when he turns to face you "wow" you reply, you lean forward and kiss him sweetly whilst tracing light circles on his bare chest.

*10 minutes later*

"I'm gonna go take a shower" you state as you start to sit up, Tom sits up too and gives you a nod and a tired smile. "You should probably join me" you add noticing that he's still slightly sweaty, you grab his hand and pull him up, wrapping the blanket around him you lead him upstairs but he pauses just before the bathroom "what's wrong?" You laugh and pull his hand slightly "nothing" he replies before moving closer and tucking a stray hair behind your ear "round two?" He adds with a sheepish smile. You pull him into the bathroom and realise that it's going to be a very long night....