riley.

name:
riley lait

age:
twenty

gender:
male

species:
human

birthday:
february 14th (aquarius)

appearance:

riley has curly, dark hair that falls into his eyes most of the time

riley has curly, dark hair that falls into his eyes most of the time. his eyes are a stormy shade of grey, and are slightly hooded, framed by long, dark  eyelashes. his skin is pale, mostly spotless, but he has a few beauty spots here and there. he stands at 5'5½ and has a slender build.

usually, he prefers to wear neutral colors (black, white, grey), but will sometimes spice it up by wearing blue every now and then. he likes to wear lose and baggy shirts, and tight bottoms.

he has several piercings (snake bites on his lips, a stud piercing on his tongue, and several on each of his ears), and has two tattoos: a small heart shape on his wrist, and a similar one on his hip.

personality:
riley is sort of a little bastard. while he's usually pretty quiet and chill, he'd also a cocky little bitch with a dreadful potty mouth. he's hot, and he knows it, unfortunately, and is a shameless flirt. if you called him a slut, he probably wouldn't deny it.

once you get past this initial impression of an overconfident playboy, riley is a pretty nice person. he's not a very big fan of getting too attached to someone, but if you manage to get him to like you, he's basically putty in your hands. he's very romantic, and is the type to just snuggle up to you from behind in bed, kiss your neck and whisper the words, "i love you" into your ear, completely unprompted.

does he get flustered easy? not really. he enjoys teasing people and getting them all flustered himself. however, it's easy to catch riley off guard and embarrass him. just beat him at his own game.

occupation:
student/waiter at his mother's cafe

likes:
he likes sweets and coffee dancing, music, the piano, singing, the color black, parties, sex, anime (a guilty pleasure, he really enjoys yaoi anime/manga)

dislikes:
snakes (terrified of them), spiders, having to wear unnecessarily bright colors, bratty kids and fussy babies, tight shorts

position:
switch, but is more of a power bottom

turn-ons:
teasing, body praise, necking, rubbing his hips, riding/being ridden, marking, pet play, daddy kink, knifeplay

turn-offs:
blood, being too restricted,
being completely overpowered, bodily waste/fluids