Dainas world.

Dont you just wake up in the morning smelling the blossoms of the outside world .I just like to wake up every morning and go outside and water the plants.Our "old" neighbors house was not for sale anymore."Daina" ,Dad calls. I go inside I notice blood on the floor but just droplets ."Yes dad" ,I answered. "I cut myself with your saftey knife, But not so safety anymore. ", says dad."I had a mini heart attack " , I say in my mind , but I dont think it's appropriate to tell dad since he is always being serious these days and he would send me to the hospital right away. I go to my bedroom and lay down.I look outside my window , and I notice new people ,by new I mean people I never seen before.I try not to make eye contact .A teenage girl gets out of the car and looks about 13 years ,(my age) .I would go outside and greet them but im not the type of person .You may call them social people.

Next morning...

I wake up at five and everthing seems like its going so fast.Mom tells me to get out of bed.I was confused .She said that were leaving the state for 3 weeks.Mom nor dad didnt look like they were in the mood to talk about why we were leaving.I was a bit sad I was gonna leave my friends here in texas to go to florida, But I guess it would seem fun to go. "Pack up and hurry", mom says. I packed up my toothpaste/toothbrush , 3 crop tops,8 shirts,2 tank tops,6 pairs of shoes, hair accessories and interior things.I get a tote bag I bought a while ago at forever21 and put all the things in there.I also had 37 spare dollers I saved up for necessary stuff and packed it just in case.I eat breakfast before we head out.My parents ,1 older sister head out to the car and put our items in the trunk. Before we left I totally fogot about buster(my cat).I zoomed back in got buster and his cat food.He also seemed a bit confused too.I get in the car and we head out .While driving for 3 hours now we stop at a gas station to fuel up our car.I looked out the window from the car and notice somthing strange.

The farmer...

I noticed a farmer.You guys are probably thinking that its just a simple old farmer.He has a huge scar in his leg and a cut in his chest the size of my elbow , He wore torn pants and could hardly keep his head up.I ask nester (my sister) if she noticed the farmer but all she saw was plain old corn leaves and a field.I thought it was only my imagination but it seemed so real.Dad gets back in the car .We keep driving .In the freeway I spot the same old man I saw in the field. I knew it wasent just my imagination anymore .He notices me staring , I looked away as fast as I could.I couldent belive what I had seen.

The White flash...

I was turning up the radio and I notice a huge truck coming toward us . The last thing I see is a flash of light so bright .I couldent keep track of what was happening and my conscious was lost . I didnt remeber anything...