{𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟽}

================
|❤️𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠❤️|
================

______________
| 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝑾𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒔 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 |

{𝐂𝐥𝐞𝗺𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕}

...3!..

...𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑚 𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑔𝑜?...

..2!.

...𝐼'𝑚 𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒!..

...1...

I continued to run while looking for the perfect spot to hide. I checked to see if anyone was following behind me and there was no one there. So, I decided that I should stop and catch my breath since I was running for a bit.

Then suddenly, a hand was placed over my mouth and the other was wrapped around me. I let out a muffled scream and started to squirm around, trying to get out of the hold.

"Clem, it's just me!" The person quietly yelled. The voice was really familiar. I stopped squirming and pushed myself out of their grip. I turned towards them and saw Louis.

"Louis, you scared me!" I practically screamed at him in a quiet voice

"Sorry, but I was trying to stop you from running into Minerva. She's over there." He explained quietly, while he crouched down a bit and pointing over to where Minerva was.

Basically, we are playing hide and seek. Minerva is it and she has to find everyone else.

The reason why we are all running for our lives is that the last person standing gets to choose the punishment for whoever the seeker finds and I honestly don't wanna lose.

...𝑊ℎ𝑜 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔...

Also, Louis and I fixed our problems. After movie night, I texted him and told him about everything that was going, along with why I didn't tell him. He understood and agreed that he wouldn't say a word to Sophie, but we still talk in school and out of school. Weirdly, Sophie has realized yet.

"Have you found a hiding spot yet?" I asked him while crouching down beside him.

"Not yet, but let's go." Louis grabbed me by my hand and pulled me along with him. We started to run through the trees until Louis tripped over a rock, which made me fall down with him. We fall behind a bush with me laying on top of him.

I place my hands on the ground next to his head, looking down at Louis. He stared at me and for some reason, I couldn't look away. A feeling came back, a feeling that has always been there.

Louis has always given me this feeling whenever we are alone together and I don't know what it is. Maybe I feel like this because he is really handsome or because he's a good guy...or maybe I might have feelings for him, IDK!!!

I haven't really had crushes or have feelings for guys or girls like I do with Louis. Gabe was always just a friend to me, but Louis...he's...different.

"Clem...," Louis spoke softly while looking up at me. I responded with a 'yeah?' keeping my voice down, just in case Minerva was around.

"I-" Louis started to speak before he paused and looked over to his left. I could see his eyes grew wide and I turned my head over, with a shocked expression on my face.

"Woahhh, Clementine and Louis~," Marlon said teasingly as he looked at the both of us. I pushed myself off of Louis and looked up at Marlon, slightly embarrassed.

"Marlon, please don't tell me-"

"Yeah, Minerva caught me and the others." He pouts, before his pout quickly turns into an evil smirk.

"But now, I've found you two~" Me and Louis both sighed before we got off of the ground and followed Marlin back to the others. When we made it back to the group, everyone looked at Marlon and asked him who he found first.

"Well, I found Louis and-" He paused his sentence and a smirk grew on his face

My jaw dropped completely and looked at him with disbelief. He found me and Louis at the same time, but it's better that no one knows that me and Louis we're together hiding because they all would've had something to say.

"I thought that I found Louis, but I actually found Clem first. So...." Marlon walks over to Louis and pats his back

"Louis was the last one standing!" Marlon announced to group

"Okay, so who is going to receive the punishment Louis?" Violet asked, which made everyone wonder who was going to receive the punishment and what it was going to be.

Louis looked around at everyone and I could tell that he was going to say something to Brody, because of how he constantly looked between Marlon and her. Before he could speak, Marlon started to whisper into his ear. I was really starting to question what he was whispering to Louis, because he was blushing.

"So...the punishment will be given to..."

"Drum roll!" Marlon shouts and everyone starts to make a drum roll sound. I didn't want to, but why not join in. I can't wait to see who ended up getting the punishment.

"Clementine." Louis announces

𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡?!?!?!

• • • • •

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐩, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐧𝗼𝐰
𝐈 𝐡𝗼𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝗼𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐩, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐧𝗼𝐰𝐈 𝐡𝗼𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝗼𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭

❤️𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐬𝗼𝗼𝐧❤️