3 s c 4 p 3 (part.1)

-
Midnight
-

.-. . -- . -- -... . .-. / - .... . / - .. -- . ... --..-- / .--. .-.. . .- ... . --..-- / .. / -.- -. --- .-- / -.-- --- ..- / .- .-. . / ... - .. .-.. .-.. / .. -. / - .... . .-. . / ... --- -- . .-- .... . .-. .

No POV

TestTube and Lightbulb tried navigating through the dark.

Though the coconuts recovered some of the jungle, they left many dead trees behind.

There were also no coconuts in the trees, which led to the assumption that Tombstone was in fact away.

Lightbulb's POV

We ran into some monsters, they were in a deep sleep though so we continued walking.

Alberto was sleeping on my head, I'm not sure if this was the right Alberto but an animal friend made me feel more comfortable and safe here.

TestTube led the way again and soon put an arm out to stop me as she stopped as well.

We got to a wall, "We're here." TestTube whispered "Now what?" I asked.

"All we have to do now is wait for some coconuts who still need to go back in to open the door." TestTube whispered again.

I looked at the wall, it didn't seem to have a door.

I walked out from behind the big leaves and got in front of the wall "What are you doing?!" TestTube asked.

I put my hands on the wall, I was trying to see if there was any cracks to show that an opening would be there.

I found an area that seemed like it could open, I took out the pocket knife.

"How does this wall door open?" I asked TestTube.

"It opens when the coconuts open it." she responded from behind the leaves.

"Okay but which way does it open, from the right to the left? From the bottom to the top?" I asked.

TestTube stayed silent for a bit, "I think from the bottom to the top. Why are you even asking though?" she asked.

I stabbed the pocket knife into the dirt next to the wall, I was trying to find where the opening would be again.

I got the knife under the cracks of where the door would be.

The entrance opened.

I could hear TestTube walk out from behind the leaves, she stood next to me "Well, I guess that's one way to get in." she said.

I giggled a bit and walked into the dark room.

After TestTube walked in as well, the entrance quickly shut.

It made both of us jump.

"There's no turning back now." I whispered, I started walking around the room.

I kicked things on accident, I wasn't sure what I was doing and I couldn't see what TestTube was doing either.

The room lit up a bit, "Found the light switch." TestTube said.

It wasn't the best light but it was all we really had at the moment.

After searching a bit more, we soon found nothing in that room that could help us.

We started to head into the hallway.

We were walking for a bit, then I felt that there was no ground on my next step.