Chapter Four

Enter Edward Stuart.
Holly's science class was partnered up to do an assignment. Edward Stuart was a sweetheart. They became fast friends.
Holly rarely saw Brent anymore. Bunty had put a stop to them hanging out together. Brent's shades were usually closed these days when she was over, and Holly wished he would close his window as well. The moaning and noises coming from his room upset her.
"Do you have plans this weekend?" Edward asked Holly.
"No plans. Why?"
"I think we need to get going on this assignment. You can come to my place or I can come to yours, what would you prefer?" He asked her.
"Yours." She said right away. The less time she spent at her place at the moment the better. Between Brent and Bunty and her mother and Mr Andrews, it was becoming too much.
"Awesome. What time?"
"I can be at your place at 10am. I'll bring breakfast croissants."
"Yum you're on."

Holly had woken to more sexual sounds coming from her mother's bedroom. So she was out of the house by nine thirty am. She stopped off at the bakery for the croissants and headed over to Edwards house. She rang the doorbell and his mother answered the door.
"Hello dear, Edward your friend is here. Sorry I have to get going. Have a nice day." Then she was gone. Edward appeared and escorted her into the house.
"Sorry about that. Mum is a makeup artist and she has a wedding to get too. Bride needs a face." Holly giggled. She followed him though to a room with a computer.
"My study." He announced. It was awesome.
"I brought breakfast." Holly held out the bag of croissants.
They worked on the assignment for the next few hours and almost had it complete.
"When was this supposed to be handed in?" Holly asked him.
"Two weeks' time."
"I think we are ahead of schedule." She told him.
"I think you're right. Let's take a break. Want to watch a movie?" He asked her.
"Sure."
They were halfway through the movie when Edward paused it.
"Can I tell you something?"
"Of course, you can tell me anything." She told him concerned. Edward looked down and took a deep breath.
"I've never told anyone this before." He took a deep breath. "I think I might be gay." Holly's eyes widened.
"What makes you think that?" She asked him.
"Just little things."
"Have you been in a relationship with a girl before?" She asked him.
"No. I haven't found any girls who interest me in that way." Holly nodded.
"Have you found any guys that interest you in that way?" She asked him. He shook his head.
"Well if you've never dated anyone, then how can you compare?" Edward frowned and shrugged.
"Hmm. Come with me." He took Holly's hand and led her to a bedroom.
"Ahh what are we doing?" Edwards turned and looked at her then laughed.
"I'm not taking you into my room to have my way with you. This isn't even my room." He was still laughing. "This is my brother's room. He has a lot of pornographic movies." Holly stood there, still not understanding what was going on. Edward pulled out a couple of movies and looked at the back cover.
"This one will do." He grabbed Holly's hand again and led her to another room. This one much bigger with a huge bed.
"This is my room." Holly looked at him confused.
"Edward, I don't understand what is going on here."
"We are going to watch this movie. I want to see if girls turn me on or guys. Will you watch with me? I might have questions."
"Edward, I'm a virgin. So whatever questions you have, I guarantee I will not have the answers." Edward smiled.
"Will you stay anyway?" He asked her. Holly hesitated for a moment. What else did she have to do today? She nodded and sat on the bed. Edward closed the door and put the DVD into the player, then sat on the bed beside her.
There was a lot of girl on girl stuff, but there was also a scene where the girl gave the guy a head job till he came and then he licked her pussy, then fucked her. Edward stopped the movie.
"I think I'd be interested in trying the oral sex stuff, but I'm not really turned on by the fucking bit."
"So what are you saying?" Holly asked him.
"Maybe if I saw a naked women in the flesh, I would know. The movie was a bit confusing. Will you help me Holly?"
"I've never been naked in front of anyone before." Holly told him.
"Neither have I." Edward confessed. Holly thought a moment and then nodded her head. She stood and looked at him.
They both started by taking off their clothes in front of each other which was really embarrassing. They stood in front of each other completely naked. Edwards cock began to stir and grow in front of her eyes, he was huge.
Holly had no idea of what to do next she just stood there looking at his huge cock as it grew bigger and bigger. She was about to say, she didn't think she could do this when Edward stepped forward and took her into his arms. Their naked bodies pressed together and he kissed her slowly his tongue dancing around her mouth. When he pulled back, she was breathless. It was her first kiss and it was so sweet and loving. He lifted her and placed her on the bed. Then knelt down on the floor in front of her and spread Hollys legs apart to look at her pussy. The whole experience was very erotic and Holly was beginning to breathe heavily. She was extremely turned on.
"You are very pretty down." He ran his index finger up and down her folds, then he gently pulled them apart. Holly just laid there as he inspected her pussy. Every touch was making her wetter and wetter and when his finger found my clitoris, she moaned.
"Holly do you mind if I see if I like kissing it?" Holly moaned.
"Please yes!" She whispered.
Edward leaned forward and kissed her pussy the way he had kissed her mouth. His tongue darted in and out of her hole and when he started licking her clit, Holly started to shudder and had her first orgasm.
"Oh god Edward." She moaned.
"I want to keep going, can I?" He asked her.
"Yes. Don't stop." Edward started to suck gently on Holly's clit. For a first timer he was amazing. Holly came four more times while he licked and sucked her. Edward was enjoying it so much he did not want to stop.
"You taste so sweet." He continued to lap at her soaked pussy for what seemed like an hour. Just then, they heard the garage door going up. Edward and Holly quickly dressed.
"I want to do this again tomorrow." Holly nodded. She was all flushed, but felt light as a feather as if something had been lifted off her.

Edwards parents left for work around 6am. Holly was on the doorstep at 6.05am. She was hooked. She wanted more of Edwards tongue inside her. He opened the door wearing boxers. They went to his room. They had two hours before they had to leave for school. Edward lifted Holly's skirt, removed her panties, and dived in.
"I've been dreaming about doing this to you again all night." He told her.
"Do you still think you might be gay?" Holly asked him breathlessly.
"I think so. However, for some reason you turn me on more than any girl ever has." Edward drank Holly in for about half an hour giving her orgasm after orgasm.
"Edward, should I try giving you a head job."
"Do you want to?" Holly nodded her head, she was very curious.
Edward lay down and Holly felt slightly scared about what it would feel like or taste like. She put his cock in her mouth, all her fear went away. It felt so nice and she really loved the feel of it sliding in and out of her mouth.
"Holly, imagine it's a lollypop. Don't touch it with your hands, just your mouth." Holly placed both hands on the bed either side of Edwards hips and slid her mouth down his cock and back up.
"Oh yeah, that feels good. When you get down the bottom, try to lick my balls." Holly nodded and slid down his huge cock again, this time she poked her tongue out and lapped at his hard balls. It felt strange, but the reaction she got from Edward was enough to keep going.
"Oh fuck Holly, keep going a little faster baby." Holly did what he asked and before she knew if Edward was starting to shake.
"I'm about to cum Holly, if you don't want it in your mouth, stop now." But Holly wanted the full experience. She slid all the way down his cock and began lapping at his balls. Edward exploded in her waiting mouth, moaning and bucking his hips, fucking her mouth.
Holly sat up and licked her lips.
"How was it? I've never done that before." Edward leaned up on his elbows with a huge grin.
"That baby was fucking amazing." Holly smiled. She had really enjoyed giving head.
This became a regular thing over the next few months. Every morning and every night, they performed oral sex on each other.