Chapter 52

MollyPOV
"No please dont call him.. yall can go & do your thing ima go dance and enjoy my night" i decided to get up and walk off into the club no words asked!
i knew i was looking good and im tired of Keyon's bullshit.. fuck that i guess im back on my shit.
as im walking thru the club with security with a drink in my hand i just wanted to listen to the music get away from bro before he called Keyon ass up here.. i was looking down at my phone as i accidentally bumped into someone hard..

splattering my drink on the ground

Damn he was fine

Damn he was fine.. and chocolate... OFFSET?! the famous rapper in here too?! "Shit.. Im Sorry Queen.." He said fixing his clothes
as both our security guards tried to hawk in between us "Chill!!" I yelled at my guard and Offset snapped his fingers at his guard..
i giggled because i felt like we both had the same thinking.. "It's okay..im truly sorry for not looking" i said looking down at my drink on the ground. "Do you mind i buy you another drink?" he asks "..No i don't mind at all". i just went along with it.. & we both walked off
i couldn't believe i was with Offset.. i checked him out as we walked to the VIP bar. his style was on point and i love when a man can dress well.

we sat down at the bar .. Offset looked so damn good. my heart was racing plus my favorite song was playing.. i felt like i still had the juice even with a kid & just got over out of a toxic relationship... ....
are we even over???

"Here you go gorgeous" he handed me my drink

 "Thank you so much for the return of my drink

"Thank you so much for the return of my drink.. i could've bought it" i replied as i took a sip "I know.. i know you got money, i see the 10,000 dollar heels on your feet.. but i wanted to be a gentlemen." he replied with a smile .. i blushed "So what are you doing here?" i questioned "Just wanted to have some fun.. this is my favorite club.. the real question here is .. what are you doing here?" he smiled .. i took a sigh "Well it all started was.. i was home not feeling well.. my girl brought me out to this club tonight" i replied taking another sip "Not feeling well? someone broke your heart love?" he asked .. my heart jumped because he called me love.. it made me feel like i was in a high school crush scene 😂 "Yeah.. something like that.. things were going right with my fiancé" i looked down at my nails because the pain started to come back just bringing him up...
Offset lifted my face "Well as beautiful as you are.. im shocked that he haven't married you already and stopped playing games.. you seem so different from the rest and any man would kill for that" Offset said looking at me in the eyes.. i felt so damn loved . i felt awkward,loved,amazing,speechless & happy after he said that "Thank you so much😫" i replied with a smile "You mind if i take your number hun?" Offset took his phone out and i took mines out too. We exchanged numbers

KeyonPOV
I was in my room when Bibby called me "Yo bro.. pop out to this club" Bibby said on the phone "Man i don't even feel like it im high as shit booy.." i replied on the phone while smoking my weed "Molly here and all these big known celebrities here.. im surprised you ain't here man.." Bibby replied. when he said Molly's name i kinda woke up "Where she at? what she doing?" i questioned "Man ion know bro it's so loud and shit in the club and im dumb drunk.. my bitch Cuban throwin that ass at me right now" Bibby said on the phone drunk while dancing "Nigga i dont care! Go look real quick .. why she not with yall?" i asked ...

BibbyPOV

"Hold on babygirl

"Hold on babygirl.. ill be right back" i told her..Cuban nodded her head and took a sip and got off from twerking on me
I was still on the phone with bro to get him to come to the club so him and Molly can work shit out mann.. they would be the best couple ruling this damn town..
i looked across the club and seen Security and Molly with some darkskin guy with dreads exiting the club..
i see the Camera lights flashing and it looked like a famous rapper
Offset? but i wasn't sure "Awe man bro... she's leaving.... with someone else" i told Keyon on the phone

*Beep Beep Beep..*

Keyon Hung Up