Part 5

"Sometimes I don't wanna be happy. Don't hold it against me"

____[0000|Noir, South Korea HQ ]____

"Sir, the transferred rookies are here" said a tall man to the person sitting on the red velvet chair while facing the wall. "Great. Proceed my next orders" said the man in the chair. "Are you sure? Training camp will last for months. They're prodigi-" "Three months. They transferred here because of their talent. But, they don't know anything about this place. And they're talent can still be sharpened. And besides, they're under the care of one of the top spies." The tall man was staring at the other with a nervous look. "Understood."

"The nine transferred prodigies are attending the rookies camp for 3 months under the care of—"

_________________________________________
_____________Y/N P.O.V____________

"Ahhhhh" I yawned loudly as I get out of math class. "Yah! L/N! You can't fall asleep just yet. We have dance practice later." Lisa said as she slaps my arm repeatedly.

"Ughhhh I know! Whose idea was this anyways huh? Seriously? After school? Why couldn't we just practice during the weekends?" I said as I shiver at the thought of moving so much later.

"Um, let us remind you that you were the one who wanted us to practice after school, your highness" Jennie said with her usual snarky-ness.

I then stared at the floor, dead panned as the realisation finally hit me. "Seems like the princess forgot her own orders" Jisoo teased as all of them started to laugh at my clumsiness.

"Ohohoho! A dance practice after school? How brilliant of me! Not only are we getting educated but also getting good exercise! Ohohoh! I'm so smart!" I said as I boasted about myself with my back facing them. "You....."

I can't see them but based on their response, they're probably giving me the 'are-you-serious-?' look.

I turned around....

And I was right. All four of them are looking at me like I'm a child who just barfed on them. "Hahaha. Anyways let's go. Practice is gonna start soon. I'm gonna go home and change first. Sooo meet ya there. Haha" I said awkwardly and start heading to my car.

______Narrator's P.O.V______

Y/N started walking to her car. And then picked up her pace and dashed out of the hall. The four girls could not see her in their view now.

"Haish..that girl..is so weird and cocky.." Jisoo sighed as she closed her eyes. "Have you guys wondered why she..." Lisa said as she looked at the older girls. "I-" Jennie said but was shortly cut by rosè "It's nothing. She just- that's just her."

"alright then. Let's go back home. Practice is in an hour." Jisoo said. Slowly all of them began to walk again. Lisa, Jennie and Jisoo all pondered on to why Y/N was like that. They don't say it out loud thought. They trust Rosè. Especially when it comes to Y/N.

_____________Y/N P.O.V____________

I finally arrived at my house. Ughh practice...why did I even suggest it? Especially today?? "I'm not even performing" I mumble under my breath. I mean, clearly I'll outshine the other contestants if I did. And as everyone knows, I am a stunning princess who is kind enough to let people shine. But not enough to outshine me, duh.

As I entered, I took off my shoes and socks like a good asian. "Anyeong" I greet quietly. No one's here anyways. Jakes's out for 'football practice'. "As if" I scoffed. The maids are all on a day off today. Jake said 'It was for their own health'. Again, I scoffed. They barely do shit in the first place. They only loiter around the house like they own the place. Peasants.

Ah back to reality. I opened the door. And quickly look at my tidied room. "Huh" I said.  I guess there is one maid that's doing a fine job... I then flopped onto the bed.

"Aghhhhgghg" I screamed into the pillow. "First my weekends, now my weekdays. Ughh" I groaned as I finally stood up from the bed and make my way to my walk in closet. I get some shorts and useless t-shirts for practice. I then went for a shower.

After that, I get all my necessities. Phone, wallet and charger. I then got my keys and get in my car.
"YG huh?"
I typed the location for our practice

___________[ 740 words | edited ]___________