Three

The daughter of Hades; Greek God of the Underworld

Name: ᴸᴱᵛᴵᴬᵀᴴᴬᴺ ᴺᴵᶜᴼᴸᴱᵀᵀᴱ ᴿᴼˢᴬ ᴴᴬᴺˢᴼᴺAge: ᴺᴵᴺᴱᵀᴱᴱᴺ ᵞᴱᴬᴿˢ ᴼᴸᴰRelationship Status: ˢᴵᴺᴳᴸᴱ Occupation: ᴱˣᴼᵀᴵᶜ ᴰᴬᴺᶜᴱᴿ & ᴾᴱᴿˢᴼᴺᴬᴸᴱˢᶜᴼᴿᵀSiblings: ᴸᴱᵛᴵ (ᴮᴿᴼᵀᴴᴱᴿ)Children: ᴺᴼᴺᴱ

Age: ᴺᴵᴺᴱᵀᴱᴱᴺ ᵞᴱᴬᴿˢ ᴼᴸᴰ
Relationship Status: ˢᴵᴺᴳᴸᴱ
Occupation: ᴱˣᴼᵀᴵᶜ ᴰᴬᴺᶜᴱᴿ & ᴾᴱᴿˢᴼᴺᴬᴸ
ᴱˢᶜᴼᴿᵀ
Siblings: ᴸᴱᵛᴵ (ᴮᴿᴼᵀᴴᴱᴿ)
Children: ᴺᴼᴺᴱ

Beautifully elegant and yet oh so twisted is none other than the daughter of Hades himself Leviathan Hanson. Growing ups he was a huge daddy's girl, what he said she did. Leviathan was always causing trouble amongst the mortals when she was bored, or as she grew into her teenage years she had a lot more fun if you catch my drift. At the young age of sixteen Leviathan was told she was going to be taking her fathers throne, becoming the new queen of the underworld and in that day she was given her trusty companion Cerberus who she addresses as Cerbs. From then in it was extensive training by bother Hares and Persephone. Training that has shaped her into the beautifully chaotic yet elegant and oh sos west young woman she is today.  Leviathan is a tough nut to crack, after many negative experiences with love she has decided that it's just not for her, but that doesn't stop her from being a secret hopeless romantic, however she does have a reputation to upkeep and that requires to show little to no emotion, with the only emotion she allows to show is pure, uncontrollable lust. Will you be able to tame Leviathan? Or will you crumble beneath her and succumb to a new kind of darkness...the choice is yours.

the choice is yours