Chapter 1: Unnexpected arival

(Irene's POV)
After, finding out that my father was killed, I turned empty, after all he was the only person who cared about me, my mother died from giving birth to me and he was the only one there. Now I am being fostered, and I have to transfer to a new school. I just can't wait.
Time Skip to the next day.
After being introduced to my new class, I sat down and started reading, knowing that I had to get my mind off of my thoughts. Then after the bell rang, I went to go through the door, but I was pushed to the ground and told I was quote on quote 'ugly,a waste of space, a mistake and other vile names by two plastic looking barbie dolls. One had overly yellow blond hair and wore a light pink mini dress skirt and a tight shirt, and the other had brown chestnut hair, and the same clothes as the other barbie,but in purple. But I stood up and flipped them off.
Time Skip a Semester
As I was about to take my speech for my graduation of middle school, I got interrupted by the school bullies and was being throne trash at but that's when I snapped, I grabbed a gun from my purse and just started shooting, screams rang from left to right, ringing throughout the stadium. After I started hearing sirens, I stopped and waited, then once I saw some officers I then took the gun, pointed it to my head and pulling the trigger I felt nothing, but then a sudden pull. It was a heavy feeling and the I fell to a hard grassy ground.

Soon after passing out, I woke up to see a blood red sky, and a black moon with a pentagram merged into it, I was confused at first,but figured I was in hell, walking to a near by pond, I used it to look at myself, but was shocked at what I saw and looked at my ears and large antlers. I was shocked, but hesitantly lifted my hands up to my fluffy ears. I felt slightly amused and  grew a wide smile with my white shark like teeth, then after seeing an opening in a city, I walked down a about two blocks to find a large building, I started to to head towards it and saw a girl roughly about 17 years old, with brown hair and a cat tail, I walked over to her and asked her some questions.
Time Skip a month
A month after learning about hell, and the rulers Lucifer, Lilith, and their daughter, the infamous, Radio Demon and the picture show, I got a job at an old bar, not to far away from Pentagram City. Today the bar was full of creatures of all kinds, from sea creatures to mammals. The bar was a layout of a small building, when you came in from the front, you could see a half circle that made up the bar table. And a wide outer square with round tables and chairs lining the edge. And several picture shows just above the bar. But, suddenly a breaking news alert from channel 666 came up. "Good afternoon, I'm Katie Killjoy," "And I'm Tom Trench."
(Sry got lazy)

I came to look at it a after someone started to sing, but as I saw who was singing I became unamused.

To Be Continued