Prologue

And so it was that the lone wanderer ventured fourth from vault 101 intent on discovering the fate of a father who had once sacrificed the future of humanity for that of his only child. The wasteland proved to be a cruel and inhospitable place but the lone wanderer refused to surrender to the vices who c!aimed so many others. The values passed on from father to child such as selflessness, compassion, honor guided this noble soul through countless trials and triumphs. But it was not until the end of this long road that the lone wanderer learned the greatest of virtues sacrafice . Stepping into the irritated control chamber of project purity the child followed the example of the father sacrificing life itself for the greater good of man kind. Thankfully when selected by the sinister president eden the wanderer refused humanity with all its flaws was deemed worthy of presrevation. The waters of life flowed at last free and pure for any and all. The capital wasteland at long last was saved.

After what felt like an hour the wanderer landed in a dark room.

Where am I is this hell he asked himself.

Then a feminine voice could be heard which said welcome to purgatory Michael robinson. Your life was quite short, and now you are quite dead.

Who are you? Asked michael.

My name is Aqua the goddess Aqua.

Michael ok not what I was expecting. Wait are you saying there are multiple gods.

Aqua yes there is more than one god.

Michael why am I here shouldn't I be in heaven.

Aqua that actually why you're in purgatory.

Am I going to hell he said while sobbing.

Aqua couldnt help but laugh hysterically at michael crying like a child.

Michael whats so funny.

Aqua its just i find you crying like a child to be hilarious.

Michael clenched his fists in anger why the hell am i here then.

Aqua I'm actually here to offer you a choice. You could either to go heaven or I could reincarnate you into a fantasy world full of magic and other fantasy things to save it from the devil king.

Michael please I want to go to heaven I've had enough fighting.

Aqua really why would you even want to go to heaven there's no tv, no food, and there's not even any houses. Not to mention you can't even have sex because you don't have a physical body.

Michael still I don't care I want to see my family again.

Aqua ok then.

Michael started ascending upwards until.

STOP Michael yelled.

Aqua why.

Michael I've changed my mind I want to go to that fantasy world you were talking about.

Aqua oh ok then is there anything you'd like to take with you.

Michael can I take all my weapons and gear. Also unlimited ammo. Also unlimited stimpaks, radaway, and rad x.

The next thing Michael knew he had been teleported to the middle of a field overlooking what looked like a town.

And that's chapter 1 completed. How did you like it. Was it good. Let me know in the comments. I'll be making chapter 2 tomorrow. Michaels race is Caucasian. I will also be adding dlc weapons.