Chapter 2: Little brat & Stupid dad

Earlier:
He then adds jokingly "Albeit he is handsome from outer appearance but from inside he is too stubborn to listen to someone else." And that's when he saw that the door is hastily opened and the person whom he is backbiting is in front of him.

Present:
Fusheng jolts in his place where he was sitting on a couch and furiously kept the diary inside the pocket in flurry.

He then silently muttered on phone in hurried tone "Geez! Why always my luck plays on me. Gege please pray to heaven that dad haven't heard anything, byee!!

"Oh! Good luck didi!"

He abruptly cuts the call and composed himself like nothing happened.

"Yes! Absolutely true, that badass turns deaf when he doesn't have interest on the topic. How stupid he is. Isn't he?" Zhao Yunlan said while sitting on the couch, more like laying down after entering the room.

'Great! First time in my life my luck is good enough that dad is at least accepting that he is stupid. Thank god!!' Fusheng thought to himself after taking a sigh of relief.

Really! this kid is good at teasing anyone, even his own dear dad, exactly same like his own flamboyant dad is in insulting his lazy subordinates especially that scientist freak Lin Jing (really like father like son lol) but Fusheng is more better when it comes to loving his dads although he had a certain compulsive habit of blathering.

"Hahaa! Dad how come you became so sincere to acknowledge the truth."

"Hmmm? Cause it is truth. What are you saying? Weren't you talking about that Damn cat Da Qing?" Zhao Yunlan asked raising his eyebrows.

"No, I was talking about you my dear dad" Fusheng mumbles in his lowest tone of voice possible so that his rabbit eared dad can't listen him and fortunately he didn't which made Fusheng to run thought in his mind 'Really! Today my fortune is in good mood I guess'

"Hey! What are you blabbering little Brat?" Yunlan was confused after seeing his son's face with mix of expressions.

"No dad nothing. I was just talking about one of my friend in the school and by the way Uncle da is not at all like what you said. He always listens to me and often takes me for outing at my favourite restaurant unlike you who is always engrossed with your work. Although, he only orders dishes made with fish but uncle Da is best uncle." Fusheng said.

"Ok enough my son. No need to praise him like that, I know him better." Yunlan grins.

"Ofcourse dad you know him better." Fusheng said.

"And didn't I took you out for eating food at nearby restaurant recently?" Zhao yunlan asked with confidence.

"Haha! dad if my memory serves me right then last time when we went out was 2 months ago on my birthday, and i wonder who calls 2 months ago thing recently?" Fusheng answered with a question in mocking manner.

Yunlan was dumbfounded with guilt for not giving time to his son. After his separation with Shen Wei Yunlan got only dedicated towards his work to make his son's future better. No doubt that he is clever person but he can't help to put himself in danger by taking any decision rashly or by showing over extra courage which could later make him regret it.

Long after coming back from his unknown thoughts of 2 months ago Yunlan assured Fusheng that he will steal some time from his work schedule and take him out wherever he wants.

Fusheng was joyed to know that, like seriously on top of that he was also smirking because of the plan he just now came through. He then hugged his dad tight which made Yunlan's right hand's sleeve roll up a bit.

And then asked "Dad, how you came early today?"

"Ahmm! Xiao Fusheng today I was feeling tired with the work that's why came early."

"Oh dad! I told you beforehand for millions of times that you should take rest and leave the work load to your subordinates. Didn't I?" Fusheng said while giving dissappointed glare to his dad and then his sight landed on Yunlan's right arm which was exposed when he hugged his dad, Fusheng widens his small eyes in shock and awe. His dad's arm was injured and was covered with bandage.

"Huh? Dad you are hurt!! What happened to your arm?" Fusheng yelled worriedly.

"Nothing serious my son, no need to give that worried look. Its just a small injury i got while handling a case."

"Ah! Dad you are really careless! if you don't mind then can i ask what actually happened there?" Fusheng asked

This was very unexpected for Yunlan that this boy of his is taking keen, much too keen, interest in his work. Although Yunlan always nagged him for not taking interest in his work because he wanted him to become a capable and talented person like him in his work but this time Yunlan don't want to tell him what happened there due to who knows what reason.

"Why? I mean how come this little Brat lose his apathy and asked me something which doesn't concern you? Like seriously! Are you my son?" Yunlan surprisingly asked.

"Dad you are beyond help. Afterall you were the one who nagged me to take interest in it and now you are saying that that thing doesn't concern me. Actually I should have the right to ask that since you are my dad?"

Yunlan can win against anyone in this world except his Xiao Wei and his son so he had to break the seal on his mouth and said "Don't get infuriated little Brat. Its just a ordinary case of theft."

"One person was running away after snatching the briefcase from the thief." Yunlan said nonchalantly.

"Hmm?" Fusheng gave weird look.

"Ah! I mean a thief was running away snatching the briefcase from a person. Haha!" Yunlan said in his nervous laughter tine.

"Oh!"

Yunlan told him what happened but not completely and exactly. Fusheng's curious mind made him ask "who was that person whom you helped?"

Yunlan got tensed to hear that question which he doesn't wanted to answer but was relieved when his phone rang.

"Your best Uncle Da is calling me, I've to go. I can't tell you everything my son, we have some rules to be followed. Don't forget to eat your food I'll be back soon after solving this case." With that Yunlan made his way outside the room and then outside to his apartment towards No. 4 Bright Avenue, SID Headquarter.

"Why it seems to me like dad is keeping something from me?"

~❤️️~❤️~❤️~

Duibuqi, i was bit late in updating, my exams got over just recently. I wrote the longest for first time. Hope i don't make you bored and there may be some mistakes. From now on i will try my best to update timely ...💜

P.s. I'm really optimistic that you all are not dissappointed with me.