Chapter 6: Grimm Brawl

"Be on guard dude" Gene holds up her axe ready to swing. "You heard that?" Akira asks Gene, "I have 4 ears, of course I did loser" Gene says rudely, "I have 4 ears too, you're not that special" Akira huffs back.

A Beowulf leaps out in front of Gene and Akira. "neither are you moron!" Gene says to Akira. "I never said I was" Akira says, "We shouldn't be doing this now! Focus!" Gene yells.

Akira transforms his scythe into a shotgun and fires a few shots at the Grimm. The shot hits the beowolf causing it to fall backwards, it slowly gets back up getting ready to attack.

"Just smash its head off or something!" Akira shouts.

"Oh hi, I'm Draco, it's good to meet you" he says to Violet. "So... umm.... I guess we should find the relics?" Violet says.

"Argh!" Gene drops her guitar and charges towards it, aiming to rip off its head with her hands. She trips over in front of the beowolf, The beowolf leaps forward but falls over Gene, "THIS IS YOUR FAULT MORON!" she picks herself up, "how is this mine?, you crashed into me!" Akira retorts. "Just kill it! We'll argue later!" Gene snaps back.

"Umm.... which way?" Violet says looking around.

"Fine then" Akira splits his scythe into two seperate scythes, and throws one scythe at the beowolf. Gene goes to shoot it from behind at the same time.

The scythe cuts its head clean off, Gene's shot goes through the dust of the beowolf as it disappears. "Man, I really should sleep tonight. 3 nights of no sleep has fucked up everything" Gene says.

"Hmm... Lets go this way" Draco says to Violet while pointing in a direction. Violet nods and begins walking, avoiding making more eye contact with Draco.

Krimson sees someone in the distance and climbs down heading towards them "please be boudicca" she pleas. Krimson stops in front of the person then sighs.

It's not Boudicca...

It's Coal.

"Lets just find this relic. I dont wanna spend any more time with you if I dont have to. Which way do you think it is?" Gene places her hands in her pockets. "Let's try that way" Akira points to something that looks like a clearing.

"Guess you and I are on a team" Krimson says sadly kicking some dirt while she does, Coal looked up, not even noticing the person in front of him. He frowned and turned away, holding back a groan. Seemed he wasn't going to be alone then, "Try not to be so sad about it." He shot back. He knew he wasn't that easy to get along with, but this person seemed so upset about being on his team. He tried not to scoff, "You can always pretend we didn't see each other and find someone else." "Oh no it's fine, just there's not that many people I like here and Boudicca was nice and pretty" Krimson says.

Coal couldn't hold back his scoff this time. They weren't here to make friends! They were here to train and learn to become hunters and huntresses. He knew not everything always went their way. These children would just have to learn that the hard way now, and learn not to be so carefree. It was dangerous, "Then go find your girlfriend." He grumbled, already beginning to walk off. If his new partner wanted to follow, they were free to follow. If not, it wasn't his fault. Krimson frowns and follows Coal, "girlfriend? Well they are a friend.... didn't know they where a girl though"

Coal just shrugged. He didn't know who the hell this person was talking about, and he honestly couldn't care less. At least his new partner was following him, now he didn't have to wait around for this kid to catch up and waste his time.

Pip finally catches up with Krimson and caws happily, they land on top of Coal's head.

"Hey Boudicca... I think I can smell a Grimm...." Rosa says nervously. "I sense it too" Boudicca agreed, Rosa pulled out her weapon, breathing heavily, "Calm down, they sense your fear, take a deep breath in and out. Stay focused" Boudicca says calmly.