Part 11

Dedicated to SaxonBlue_23

Another Richard's POV (I think he is becoming one of the main characters)

Our time with the JayForest Pack has been a blast. Some of our members even found their mates here and I got some much needed alone time with my own mate. As fun as it has been, we're leaving now, in a few minutes actually. Yeah, we were supposed to stay here for another week, but everyone is just so worried about Ethan. The JayForest Pack understands, and they will be over at our pack house in about another month for their stay so we can finalize everything. We decided that we're going to combine our pack territories and build two new pack houses in the middle of the enlarged territory so we will technically still be two separate packs, we'll just live on the same territory and all.

    "Richard," Carter says, coming into the room were I was staying. "It's time to go."

With that they two of us March down the stairs, say good bye to the JayForest Pack and plant our asses in our respective trucks and start on the way home. By the time we reach our territory, everyone is in a dire need of a run, so we load all of the luggage into a few trucks and park the rest in the woods. Shifting feels great, let me tell you. We all shift then take off for our house with the trucks full of our luggage falling steadily behind. The run doesn't take long, approximately half an hour, but when we reach the woods surrounding the house everyone stops. Mom, dad, Carter and I all shift and look at each other while sniffing the air.

    "Uhm, does it smell strongly of pregnancy to any of you?" I ask to no one in particular, but they all nod. Seriously the area around the hose is completely permiated with the scent of pregnancy. Father puts his fists on his hips and sniffs the air suspiciously.

    "I can smell everyone we left in the house, but no one else. What the heck? It's not like Ida can get pregnant since she got her tunes tied and goddess knows the pregnant one isn't Ismene."

We all contemplate this before ordering the pack to stay where they are and going up to the house. I fling the door open apparently right as omega was passing by, or, I think so. All we see is a blur of white hair as he launches himself into the living room. But if that was omega... He was wearing jeans and a tee shirt for like the first time in... Ever. I quickly head into the living room to see why the heck he launched his self in here. All I see is him readjusting his mask and standing up while dusting himself off like nothing happened. And yes, he is actually in jeans and a tee shirt. It's the first time I've seen him in anything other than his weird kimono thing. The outfit he is wearing dies him quite a bit of justice. I never realize he was so tall, or built. His tight tee shirt shows the muscles on his arms and chest off and his wranglers fit him just right. Goddess, he's built like father or I. And we're alphas where as he is the omega. Aren't Omega's supposed to be all short and scrawny or something? After we all get over our initial shock of seeing him dressed like a normal person, father goes off on him.

    "What the hell is going on here? Who on earth is pregnant?!"

His shouts attract the rest of the people we left here, being, Ryland, Ida and Ismene. But Ethan is no where to be found. Before anyone can get a word out, mom starts.

    "Where is Ethan?! Dear goddess, he had better be all right!"

Ryland glances over at omega, who nods, then glances back over at us.

    "Ethan is just fine, I'll go get him right now." With that Ryland is up the stairs and gone. Father turns his smoldering gaze onto Ida, who shuffles uncomfortably.

    "Now, who the hell is pregnant?"

Ida looks up at him, then down at her feet, not saying anything, so Ismene speeds up.

      "You probably won't like this, but the best answer to that would have to be, 'you'll see'"

Yeah, that answer really posted him off. Heck, it passed us all off. That is untill the smell of pregnancy started getting stronger and stronger. We all look towards the stairs to see Ryland helping Ethan down them. A very pregnant Ethan down them. Oh. My. Goddess. My little brother is pregnant?! How the hell does that even work?! Father, mom and I are all shocked to still silence, but Carder launches at Ethan and pics him to the wall. Before he can even say anything, which might be a good thing since, by the look on his face, whatever he was about to say wouldn't have been very nice, we all see him go flying across the room. Looking back towards Ethan we see omega standing in front of him in a very protective stance, snarling and growling in a way that could even rival the way father does when he I pisses the hell off. Ethan lays a dainty hand on the Omega's shoulder and he calms down a little bit. Oh this just keeps getting better and better! Carder picks himself up as we all stare at the omega and Ethan. Then, as if on a cue, all of our eyes are drawn to the prominent mating mark visible on Ethan's exposed shoulder and one little whiff of the air confirms who's it is.

    "Ok," Father States in a monotone but dangerous voice. "Explain."

-------------------------------------------------------------

DUN. Dun. dun. What's going to happen now?! The secret is out!! It's Thanksgiving break! Yay! Comment, vote, read this and my other stories!! I love y'all

DManga out~~