18

Author POV

Jeno eyes widen at the tall figure.. his brother was finally here, here standing in the front porch alive. He recently just heard that his brother, Kim Doyoung went missing. But here he is, Jeno facing his brother.

" Hyung! " Jeno let's go of his lover and runs towards his older brother giving him a big hug. " H-hyung.. I t-thought * hiccups * you * sniff * left f-for-ever.. * hiccups * " Doyoung rubs his younger brother back chuckling at his state right now. " No.. I'm back Jeno-ya " Doyoung shook his head softly and then looked at Jaemin

Jaemin looks away awkwardly not wanting to interrupt the brotherly love. Jeno looks up at the taller man. " Hyung, I missed you " Doyoung nods telling Jeno he misses him too.

Jaemin hears the door creaking causing him to look over, relieving Jenos mother. Jenos mother eyes shocked, widen and felt happy and relieved. Mixed feelings as Doyoung and his mom never had a good relationship. There relationship was just... Meh

Doyoung makes eye contact with his mom and did a small smile. Jeno let's go of his brother looking back at his mom. Doyoung walks up to her and hugs her. " Hi mother.. " she breaks down in tears. It's been 7 years since Doyoung last hugged her.

Doyoung was perfect as a little kid, but once he reached middle school, he did bad things. Drugs was mostly of it along with attitude and talking back. But Johnny was always by his side no matter what.

Helping Doyoung get rid of the all the bad sins he has created. Doyoung always argued back with his parents causing their relationship to completely fall apart. Doyoung lives in the dorm but would sometimes come home just to see Jeno.

Their mother weeps on Doyoungs broad shoulders. " Dammit Dongyoung.. " his mom slapped his chest " we were so worried.. " his mom rubs her eyes. " I know.. I'm sorry " Doyoung apologies. " Mom " his mom replied a small hm.

" I love you mom, thank you so much for everything.. " Doyoung whispered under his breath but loud enough just for his mom to hear. His mom smiled and stroked his hair multiple times

" I love you too Dongyoung.. " Jeno was standing back with Jaemin and his dad, watching everything from afar. Doyoungs dad knew Doyoung grew up well

Grew up to chase his dream to become an idol, grew up to be strong and independent. He was just happy and relieved that his son his back. Doyoung and his dad makes eye contact and smiled.

Everyone went inside but Jeno and Jaemin. Jaemin pecks his boyfriend on the lips and eventually made out. " See you tomorrow, at school "  Jaemin waves and walks backwards. Jeno waves back shouting I love you. Jaemin giggles and runs back home where he went up to his bedroom and fell down giggling happy he's back.

Jeno POV

I went back inside locking the door smiling to myself. I walked up to Doyoungs bedroom. " Hey kiddo " I closed the door running to him and jumped on top of him causing him to groan.

" Dammit Jeno! When did you grow so big! " He pushed me off. I chuckled " hm.. I don't know ! " Happy having my brother back. I lay on his bed and Doyoung lays down as well. " How have you been doing hyung? " I looked at him curiously.

" Hm.. got myself a new boyfriend " he smiles. I sat up and started at him " boyfriend?.. BOYFRIN- " My voice muffled. " Shut it or else mom is gonna come in dammit Jeno! " He uncuffed his hands from my mouth. " So salty " I teased him.

He just rolls his eyes at me. " Wanna sleep together tonight? I missed your dumbass " I laughed and nodded. " Go take a shower first, I'mma sleep first " I get myself comfortable in his bed. I can feel Doyoung roll his eyes.

My eyes eventually started to feel heavy and I passed out.

Renjun POV

I'm laying on my bed after Jaehyun told me Jaemin went missing. I let out a huge sigh and looked at the painting I painted. " He'll be back right.. " I rolled over to my sides and cuddling my pillow getting comfortable. Just then, I heard my phone ringing.

I picked it up and looked at the ID caller. It was Jeno.. I accepted it and put it near my ear. " Yes Jeno " " Renjun.. Jaemin is back " I smiled I'm relief. " He is " I can feel Jeno nodding his head and smiling. " That's great Jeno! Now don't be sad " I can feel him nodding.

" Yes sir! " " Now go to sleep dammit " I chuckled and hung up. Everyone is now in a sudden relationship while I'm still a single chicken nuggets. I started to feel my eyes getting heavier and heavier. My eyes closed falling asleep.

Mark POV

Jaehyun told me how Jaemin went missing after our small session. I was mad and worried. Naked, I gently took Jaehyuns arm around me. " Mmm " Jae groaned. I'm thirsty and I'm not trying to walk around naked.

I took the blanket of Jaehyun and wrapped it around myself. " Baby~ what are you doing mm~ Its to early to go to school!! " I chuckled at his cute behavior after being daddy just 4 hours ago.. " babe, it's 6:35 am " I rolled my eyes.

" Still early... " He rolled around. " School doesn't start till 8..! " He threw a tantrum. I rolled my eyes once again wondering if he is really older than me. " Stop it and just get up~! " I walked over to him and pull his arm.

He started to shake me off. Just then, I got a wonderful idea. " Daddy~ I'll treat you tonight " he immediately sat up and looked at me with his tired eyes. " Really baby? You promise?! " I sighed " you and your goddamn  hormones " I mentally facepalm myself.

" Maybe, maybe not. Who knows " I dragged the blanket with me all the way downstairs. " Mm.. baby~ " he hugged me from behind while I was drinking my water.  I spit out my water from getting startled. " Geez jae, you really are something huh? "

I smiled then watered the plant. " I miss you.. " I get out of his embrace and washed the cup. " I miss you too bae " I turned around and faced him. " Go get ready, we need to go to school jae " He nods and goes to the bathroom while I finally get dressed in our school uniform.

We both got ready together and eventually left the house closed and locked.

Minji POV

" You're fucking lucky you little bitch.. " I appeared in front Minsoo. " Wakey wakey, time to get up for school " I yanked off her blanket. She immediately got up and got ready.

I smirked to myself