Chap. 33: They're After Me, Not You!

*picture of Emily's outfit above*

The sound of a door creaking awakes Christian. His body jerks, he pauses before groaning.

Emily. Christian thinks annoyed.

         The billionaire's eyes slowly flutter open to look at his darkened ceiling. The billionaire begins to turn over to his side to look at the closed curtains, but he stops when he realizes he's being cuddled by a smaller body. He looks down to see Emily fast asleep on his chest.

          If Emily's here...then who was it that creaked the door? The billionaire thinks, Probably one of the boys.

           Christian gently shifts to his side without waking Emily. He continues to cuddle her to his chest, loving how warm and soft she is. His heart melts as she snuggles deeper into his hairy chest.

"Christian?" Emily mumbles.

"Hmmm?" The billionaire smiles.

"I'm hungry." She whines.

Christian chuckles. "Emily...you're always hungry."

Emily smacks his bottom, making the billionaire laugh. He nods his head at her, slowly getting up.

"Okay, okay! I'm up! I'm up, Em!" Christian swings his feet over the bed and yawns, checking the clock beside his bed. "Would you want to order take out? Its 3 o'clock. Geez."

Emily sits up, kissing his bare shoulder. "Can you please make me something? I love it when you cook."

The billionaire shakes his head. "Maybe tomorrow night, Baby. I'll go order out Chinese."

Christian grabs his boxer shorts and bottoms, slipping them big on. Emily watches his actions, biting her lip as her eyes lock on his penis.

"My eyes are up here, Emily." Christian says with a smirk.

"Yes, but I think I found something even better..." Christian dodges Emily's hands that tries to tug at his pajama bottoms.

The billionaire shakes his head at his girlfriend. "Cool off and then come down and join me."

Emily fake pouts as Christian leaves, watching his butt as he goes. She throws a pillow at the door as the man closes it.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Emily's footsteps echo into the kitchen. Christian is getting out plates, cups, and napkins. He whistles as he goes about getting things ready. The brunette leans against the kitchen doorframe, biting the her index finger lightly as she watches Christian with satisfaction. She stares at the waistline that hangs low on his hips.

The happy trail that leads to happiness. Emily thinks naughtily, scrunching her nose up with excitement.

Emily's imagination goes wild, her eyes giving it away. She tip-toes over her lover, reminding herself to be gentle. She flips her hair over her shoulder. Her hands lightly brush over his bare back, making the billionaire tense up. She kisses his back as her hands lightly rub his shoulders and biceps. Christian smirks at his, knowing exactly what his beloved lover wants.

"It can wait, don't you think?" Christian waits for her reaction.

"But I.." Emily's hands slowly rub down his shoulder blades, sides, and to the front of his body where the waistband of his briefs are "want you now."