Introduction

Welcome! Hopefully this will not be a ridiculously long cringefest. This is a Forced Destroyer Book, and also most things I'm into are dark, so there will be many warnings. It will be before the chapter. Below are all the universes that have been included so far.

UnstableVerse (Of Course)
Soulmateverse

And here are the universes I'm thinking on adding.

Just Shapes And Beats
StarryDestructionVerse
HighSchoolverse (Obviously not NAJ)
SwapVerse (Not The One With Reboot and Eraser)
The Damned Defenders (This is me and Ray05995's own world)
The Metaverse's
Kindergarten? Maybe?
Sander Sides
Resident Evil 2 and 3, maybe 7 and 4. Possibly.
In My Mind, one of my Dayshift At Freddy's AU
Detroit Become Human, maybe
Cuphead, maybe
Bendy and The Ink Machine
Outlast I, II, and Whistleblower DLC
Aphmau's Original MCD (Minecraft Diaries)

Undertale belongs to Toby Fox, the Forced Destroyer concept along with Erratum, Null and Void belongs to harrish6.

Coral belongs to me.

Some universes will have different pairings for Error, but they're will be votes to decide what the pairing is if I haven't already chosen it or I don't want pairings for that particular universe. There will be a ship that will be decided at the end, even if it's all the other ships together in a poly relationship. You may request universes, but be warned if I don't know it I may not accept as to not mess it up.

Let the requests begin!