Harry Imagine

"Y/n!!" You're mom shouted from downstairs. "What?!?" "You're going to be late for school!!" You scoff at the thought of having to go to that hell one more day. "Okay be down in a minute." You drag yourself out of the door into the car. "Can you at least try to be nice to someone today, maybe try and make some friends?" "Mom, I hate everyone there. They are all so fake and nothings going to change my mind." She sighed. "All right honey just have a good day." "Thanks mom,bye." What your mom doesn't know is that there's one person you can tolerate. His name is Harry and he's always been nice to you, he's always nice to everyone.

"Hey, y/n!" he says as you sit down in your English class."Hi Harry." 'How was your weekend?" "Sucked. As always." He chuckled,"You always say that." "That's because it's true." "Well maybe I can change that one day." You laughed, "Whatever you say." he smiled and returned his attention to the lesson.

That's when your friend texted you to skip the rest of your classes and come hang out. You thought she would never ask. You were dying to leave. That's when the bell rang."I'll see you tomorrow, y/n." "Bye,harry." You go to bathroom and go into a stall. You tell your friend to meet you in the back of the school to help you across the fence. When you hear another bell go off,meaning everyone's in class, you sneak out and walk to the nearest gas station to buy some snacks.

"Just admit that you love him!" Your friend teases you as you talk about Harry today in class and what he said."I do not! I'm just being nice cause he's the only one who talks to me." "I wish I went to your school to see you guys flirt and get it on." You pushed her while laughing,"Shut up." You check your phone and realized you had ten minutes until school ended. You hurried back so your mom won't know you skipped. You didn't want to be more of a disappointment to her.

"Are you serious?" "I'm sorry y/n I have to work late I can't do anything about it. Can you find someone else to give you a ride?" "I don't know I'll figure something out." You hang up."Shit" "Is everything alright?" "Oh hi harry,umm it's nothing my mom can't pick me up. I'm gonna have to take the the bus or something." "If you want I can take you home" "It's okay I don't want to interrupt any plans you have." "It's no hassle at all I'll be glad too." "Okay thank you." "You're welcome." You follow him to his beautiful car and he opens the door for you. "My, what a gentleman." "Why thank you m'lady." You chuckle and he begins to enter your address into the GPS.

"Thanks for taking me home,Harry I really appreciate it." "It's no problem y/n." "You know, I noticed you don't really talk to anyone at school." " I don't really like anyone there. You're the only one I can tolerate." "So right now you're just tolerating me?" No,harry wait I didn't-" "Whatever, just save it y/n" "Fine, if i annoy you that much i won't talk anymore." You were really hurt considering the only friend at school is annoyed of you. You really did like Harry, it was just hard for you to share your emotions out in the open. You shed a few tears facing the window not wanting to show Harry your weak side. You quickly wiped them away and he started to feel bad. "I'm sorry y/n i'm sure you didn't mean it that way. " "I didn't and I forgive you, ass." you smile at him and he laughs.

You guys end up talking for a while."Hey I hope you don't mind but, im picking up my friend." 'I don't mind" "Okay cool." You stop by a nice house and a blond boy steps out and waves at Harry. "Hi Niall, this is y/n. Y/n this is Niall." "Nice to meet you Niall." "Nice to meet you too." He got in the backseat and headed towards your house. You guys had some laughs and saw that you were close by. Harry stopped in front of your driveway. "Hey if you guys want you can hang out for a while my parents aren't home." They looked at each other in agreement and harry said,"Okay sure."

You opened the door and was surprised to see your sister home. "What are you doing here? I thought you had dance class today." "It got canceled." You sigh and introduced the boys to her. She was younger than you but you were always insecure when you were around her. She was really beautiful and was more fit than you. "Do you guys want something to drink?" you ask. They both said yes and followed you to the kitchen,of coarse with your snobby sister. You get them some drinks and got out a bowl. "If you guys want we can watch a movie." Niall was intrigued and said,"Can we watch a scary movie?" "Of coarse i love scary movies!" you say as you pour a bowl of chips for everyone. "Oh my god y/n your such a fat ass!!" Everyone was silent and you just laugh and change the subject." If you guys want you can pick the movie." They awkwardly leave and go to the living room. Your sister gave you a disgusted look and went to the living room and you shortly followed her.

You and Harry were sitting on the couch. Niall tried to join you guys but your sister got jealous and pulled him to the ground."Niall you can sit with me so when i get scared you can protect me." He looked back at us with a worried look on his face and you and harry tried to hold back your laughs. During the movie, your sister would keep making snarky comments on how she's better than you. All you did was laugh it off or roll your eyes. Harry laughed so much every time you had to answer one of her stupid questions. He kept looking at you with a grin on his face and then he put his arm around you. You blushed and hid your face. He noticed and lifted your chin to face him. He leaned in for a kiss and you kissed him back happily. Niall and your sister were too busy to notice you guys so you kept kissing. You would occasionally stop to watch the movie but then continue going at it. After the movie was over, You looked at harry and you both had the same thought in your heads. "Um, Harry and I are gonna go to the store to pick up some.... ummm..chicken." "Yeah we need to get chicken" Niall looked at you guys suspiciously and your sister responded with" Okay don't hurry back." Niall had a desperate look on his face with having to stay with your awful sister. You gave him apologetic look and Harry grabbed your hand and ran out of the door.

You guys drove for seconds it seemed. He arrived at his house and he carried you to his bedroom. He dropped you on the bed and went back to lock the door. He climbed on top of you and started making out with you again but this time more rough. He tugged at your shirt wanting you to remove it. You broke the heated kiss to remove your clothes and his. You continued kissing and took off your bra and underwear. He smiled and looked you up and down and he bit his lip. That turned you on even more so you attacked his perfectly pink lips. He kissed you hungrily and forcibly took off his boxers and revealed his fully erect member. It slapped against his stomach. You gasped at the size and he just chuckled. He pinned you on the bed and forced his lengh in your entrance without warning. You gasped and covered your mouth to stop the loud moans. He shook his head and removed your hand and whispered,"No baby I want to hear you scream my name." You did a couple times with a few profanities here and there. He thrusted faster and faster filling the room with grunts and moans. He started to get sloppy and you felt him twitch inside of you and he released. You did shortly after. You were both out of breath and were lying next to each other staring at the ceiling. You snuggled into his chest, he pulled the blanket over the both of you, and you were both speechless. He finally said,"I love you, y/n" You looked up into his gorgeous green eyes and said, "I love you too Harry." He smiled and kissed your forehead. You both fell asleep with smiles on your faces. You finally felt loved by someone after being hated for most of your life. He made you feel like no one else would and you knew in that moment that you were meant to be with him.