14

Kihyun's parents were coming home late from work again so Kihyun decided to make something and then go right back to sleep.

He has been exhausted all week with things around the house and things at school, he went up the stairs and sat on his bed, getting his top off then the door bell suddenly rang, he ran down stairs towards the door.

Kihyun opened the door and seen Shownu standing there, he showed a bright smile, noticing that Kihyun was only in his trousers, he looked at Kihyun's stomach and seen his cute little tummy.

Kihyun noticed and tried to cover himself with his arms covering his chest and his stomach, Shownu chuckled before grabbing his arms gently and setting them to his sides, he didn't mind if Kihyun was like that.

"Uh...come on in, I'll be right back" he blushed slightly as he quickly-and cutely-ran up the stairs to get a top on.

Kihyun decided to change into his pyjamas quickly, changing into his pyjamas that are baby blue, he looks in the mirror before going down stairs, seeing that Shownu was sitting on the sofa looking out the window.

Kihyun came over and smiled, Shownu got knocked out of his thoughts as he looked at the smaller, he smiled.

Kihyun sat down beside him, smiling as he picked up the remote, feeling Shownu's fingers on his, he looked down to see that Shownu was also leaning towards the remote, Kihyun blushed before pulling back.

Shownu chuckled as he grabbed the remote, setting it in Kihyun's small hands, "thanks" his sweet voice always calmed the older, it made him feel warm.

Shownu then shivered, feeling arms wrap around him, he looked to the side to see Kihyun trying to warm him up cutely with his boy, "Wait I will be right back" he smiles as he quickly gets up, Shownu nods.

Kihyun comes back down with two blankets and a few pillows, setting them on the sofa arm until he brings Shownu to lie down, Shownu does what he says and lies down, instantly being covered in a warm blanket and a really warm body pressed against his chest.

He felt the warmth of the younger, it was calming, and also nice because he was practically freezing, Shownu slowly wrapped one of his arms around the smaller's thin waist, setting his face into Kihyun's hair and smelling it.

Smells like strawberries...just what I like...