Part 23

A week had passed and griffin was better. As promised I took him on a cute little date and we had a really good time. When I had introduced Levi and griffin neither of them were happy meeting each other. They acted friendly towards each other but it was all to clear that they disliked each other very much. I was in my room watching Netflix when Griffin messaged me.

Griff💕
Your psycho friend is sitting outside my house and has been for the past hour

Y/n
Oh why? Want me to come over so he goes away?

Griff💕
Yes please. He's really creepy

Y/n
See you soon

I grabbed my coat since it was winter and it was freezing cold. No one else was home except my mum and she was busy so she couldn't drive me which meant walking. I walked outside and locked the doors and made my way to Griffins house.

When I got there I could see Levi sitting outside but I pretended not to notice him. He stood up and came over to me. "Hey y/n. What are you doing here?"
"I came to see my boyfriend" I said. A look of anger washed over his face before he changed back to a smile. "Be careful y/n. You never know what might happen" he said with a smiling and walked away. "Have you sent your request to get into Yale yet?" I asked him. "Yeah I sent it yesterday. They said I'll get a reply by Thursday. Have you sent yours?"
"Uh..yeah.." griffin didn't know that I had actually sent mine to Princeton. He thought I was going to Yale as well. I looked at the ground and he said "what's wrong?" I was about to tell him when his mum opened the door and said "there's a guy downstairs I want you to meet griffin"
"Wait here" he said and I waited for what felt like hours.

Griffin came back up and said "it was my uncle peter. I haven't seen him since I was 2"
"Aww that's sweet" he laughed and came over and gave me a hug. "I better get going" I said. "Need a ride?" He asked. "Yes please. I don't what stalker Levi following me again" we laughed and walked outside and hopped in his car. He drove me home and I gave him a kiss. "Bye Griff"
"See you later y/n" I smiled and walked inside. How am I supposed to tell Griffin that I might be going to a college forever away from his?