𝘖𝘕𝘌

January 7th: 7 Days after.

The jingling of keys echoed through the quiet house. Your hands met the cold tile flooring beneath you as you pushed yourself back into the wall; the bright light from the outside blinded you, making you bring your hand up to cover your eyes. The scraping of shoes against the tile made your body start to shake involuntarily, the feeling of his aura coming closer and closer made your eyes start to water. 

Please let me go. His warm hand reached out and wrapped around yours, making you flinch away. Please don't touch me. You thought, your body's shaking got progressively worse, even the blond noticed now. 

"What's wrong baby?" he cooed, kneeling down before you, his free hand reached out and cupped your cheek, you instinctively pulled back, your jaw was still swollen, the skin probably had a mixture of deep blue and purple hues on it. But he dismissed the movement, knowing it was a bit tender; cupping your face again, but softer than he did previously his hand tilted your head up, "Look at me baby,". When you failed to look at him, his grip became tighter, his nails adding pressure to your already bruised skin.

You peaked your eyes open, looking up at him. His eyes were filled with worry, his expression was soft, even though his grip wasn't. A tear ran freely down your cheek as you croaked out, "I-I want to go h-home," The worry drained from his eyes, the mix of hurt and anger started to boil over him. His nails started to dig into your flesh, his nails tearing it apart almost as it was paper. You let out a painful cry as he pushed you back into the wall, your eyes clenched shut as the wave of pain clashed through your body. 

"How many times do I have to fucking repeat myself, Y/N?" His minty breath fanned over your face, the smell of mint was known to help if you were nauseated, but in this instant, all you wanted to do was vomit. "This is your home now." he gritted through his teeth. "LOOK AT ME!" he yelled, his free hand hitting the wall beside you. 

You let out a choking sob, yet again opening your eyes to look up at him. "This is your home. This is it. You and me, Y/N, I'm your home."  His eyes examined your face, the longer he looked at you the looser his grip became on you. His heavy breathing started to slow down, his eyebrows unfurrowed themselves. He let out a sigh, moving his hand to wipe away the stray tears falling down your cheeks. "I'm sorry baby, I don't want to hurt you. I just.." he pressed his lips against your forehead. I'm gonna get sick. You told yourself, I'm getting sick, he moved his lips from your forehead, before pressing his forehead against yours. 

"I just wish you understood how much I love you."

The feeling of liquid starting to make its way up got too overbearing, with a loud gag, a mix of water and stomach acid poured out of your mouth, landing all over yourself as well as him. 

"Oh babe," he cooed, standing back to his feet, "You should've told me you were feeling sick, I would've got you medicine while I was out." he stated, walking to the opposite side of the room, he carefully stripped his vomit covered shirt off. He flicked the light on, revealing that the room was more than just a back wall. There was a bathtub in the far corner, something you didn't know out of your fear of the dark, you didn't dare venture around the room. 

"Come on, let's get you cleaned," he said softly, walking back towards you, his hand stretched out towards you.