𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Don't forget to vote and comment!

March 2nd, 64 days later.

Its been five days since Bakugou had you sitting beside him as he made your meals. Your body weight wasn't back fully, but you definitely felt more energy throughout your body. He had you eating three times a day, as well as a snack in between meals. You couldn't lie, Bakugou made you feel like a child. Planning out your meals for the day, only allowing you to choose one thing just for yourself.

"I want cream soda," you muttered, pulling the blanket closer up to you. Sadly, Bakugou had a day off, he didn't have work nor school today and he took full advantage of spending the full day with you, except for when he had to go to the store to get your "special item"

"Soda isn't good for you." Bakugou replies, his eyes examining you.

"This is the first non-healthy item I've asked for." You whispered, "it's my favorite."

"Okay, I'll get it." You look up to see Bakugou smiling at you, his hand reaching out to cup your face, his thumb softly rubbed your cheek. "I'm glad you're becoming your old self. It hurt that you were so afraid of me."

I still am.

You smiled back at him, "I-it took some time getting used to."  You lied. Everything you did was a lie. You're not used to being caged in his house, you're not used to being locked in a room all day. You're not used to having to be by his side. Not to mention he has you shower with him now. You had to hold back the cringe, the thought of both of you being naked in such a close proximity made you very uncomfortable. But you had to do everything he said, you had to gain his trust.

Bakugou stood up, dropping his hand from your face, holding it out for your hand. "You know the drill." You sighed, isn't handcuffing my hands enough? You asked yourself, putting your hands in his. You stood up as well, following him to his bedroom.

You laid on the bed, bringing your arms above your head. You patiently waited for Bakugou to undo one of the cuffs, looping it around the bar of the headboard and cuffing your hand once again. Bakugou leaned down, kissing your forehead.

"I'll be back in about 30 minutes, I'll put the next episode of  Kitchen Nightmares for you."

"Thank you."

Just a little longer, Y/N.

Hey peeps! So I hope you guys are noticing that there are time skips, so it's just showing Bakugou slowly gaining more trust in Y/N.  Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! 🥺❤️