18

Before we leftfor our honeymoon rosa and leah grabed me up took me hback to ALices room where alice waited. They stripped me of my dress and slipped on a strapples short dress with a high type slip on the left leg whilee it was low on my right. AAfter that they took me back outside where Emmett and Jacob was wait.

"Suitcasesa re already in the trunk so go and haave fun" Rosa said and all but shoved us off. I giggled as we all climbed int othe car as our family and friends cheers and clapped with a few wolf whistles.

"So will I be allowed to know where we are going?"  I asked as we headed to the seattle airport. " only thinng we will tell you is that it's an island" Emmett replyed and I looked at Jake and he nodded. "Alright" was all I said then kissed them both and grabbed their hands.

"I can't believe we are really married I mean like seriously and we don't evenn live together" I said then chuckled at the last bit of my statment. "Well we had some issues but they was worked out so now we are husband and wife and we are headed to our honeymoon" Jacob said while Emmett nodded in agreement.

~~~

upon arriving at the seattle airport the guys grabbed our things and headed inside. they had me ait off to the side while thy had our luggage checked in the got our tickets. Jacob walked over and kissed me and I smiled and kissed back before I turned and was met with another kiss.

"Really can get use to this" I said making them both smirk while taking my hand and headed towards the gate where we walked through the metal detector then headed through the terminal and boraded the plane.  I was seated in the middle with Jacob on my left and Emmett on my right.

"Does if feel as everything you pictured or imagined?" I asked Emmett while Jacob was messing around with something. " Yea it does feel like everything I dreamt it to be'He replied the kissed my forehead making me smile.

I turned to Jacob and he looked at me smiling. "So how does it feel being married to your soulmate?" I asked careful not to mention anything that would give his secret away. " It feels increadably amazing" he replied while grinning. I smiled and pecked him on his cheek. I ffelt head phones go over my ears and I looked at Emmett in question but he just smiled.

I smiled while laughing soundlessly. After a while he removed the headphones and I listened to the flight attendant talk about the saafty things and then the piolt introduce hisself. for a breif minute the headphones covered my ears then was removed.

"Are you tired?" they both asked and I shook my head "use one of our shoulders if you get snoozy" Jacob said "will do boo" I said making him chuckle. I grabebd their hands and rubbed my thumbs over the back onf their hands and thought about all the thing that will happen on our honeymoon.

"So you think they packed you some lingerie?" I looked at Jacob and seen him wiggling his brows making me snort in laughing which made Emmett laugh. I used mine and Jacob's hand to cover my face and he pulled it away and smiled.

"Who knows with them girls what they packed and what they didn't"  I said "yea knowing them it's hard to tell," Emmett said agreeing with me.  We sat the rest of the flight in comfortable silence and I looked out the window staring at the beautiful scenery that was below.