THIS IS IT

"I fly to you clearly,- I'll be there behind you walking alone. Singing till the end, this song will never end."

_Author's POV_

Yoongi gave the boys the signal and turned the lights off. Everything was ready from the lights and music. Everyone was in their assign position and roles. Yoongi led Belle to the back, he was quiet the whole time because he was nervous and his head was filled with words from the script he wrote. Everyone stopped and food was served but before they could start eating Yoongi spoke and called for Belle.

_Yoongi's POV_

"I have everything ready and i can do this" i kept repeating this sentence and I'm nervous. ME MIN YOONGI IS NERVOUS!!. I mean i was nervous before but im about to ask the most beautiful snd important person to marry and what if she says no?! UGHHH YOONGI YOU CAN'T back down now!!! Okay let's recite the script that i wrote for this moment but how should i say it? Or when should i say it? While i was thinking hard, i finally notice that we were already at the table and everyone was quiet and food was serve. I panicked and spoke. "Princess-..." what am i gonna say now?

*inhale..* I cleared my throat and spoke "Shall we eat?"

I was helping Belle by cutting her vegetables and chicken. I could feel her stare and i asked her what's wrong and she said nothing but her eyes didn't leave me.

_Belle POV_

My stomach feels funny, I don't think its the baby... I think I'm nervous and something feels off... This is too grand and a very fancy dinner. I'm too scared to speak.. I can't help but stare at Yoongi... This is the man that is the father of my child and the man who i left after a one night stand... A man who I couldn't leave behind. I mean the moment I left that hotel room, I should have left everything but i was bless with a baby with a man that I thought I'll never meet. He was a man out of my reach but right now he's cutting my vegetables and chickens. The man i want to marry, the man who will be the father of my children and my husband.

I finally spoke.

"Yoongi, will you marry me?" I pulled out a watch because I didn't know his ring size and i wanted to be different. We aren't exactly traditional from strangers to family... it's a big skip.

Everyone ran back inside for some reason... Yoongi started-

_AUTHOR POV_

After Belle pop the question, the boys immediately ran inside and had a quick meeting.

"Okay what just happened? Why are we the one who's surprised?"

"Hyung, try putting yourself in Yoongi's feet"

"Yeah, Jimin is right, Hyung"

"Okay everyone stop and don't be mean to Namjoon. Everyone sit down and observe."

The boys stopped and listened to their hyung.

...Meanwhile...

Yoongi was of course surprise and taken back... BUT he was happy. Before he could say a word. Yoongi started crying. He cried for a good minute, it was tears of relief and joy. All of his anxieties was swept away by that one question. He stopped crying and he was kneeling down to his knees.

He pulled put the ring he bought and said.
"Yes i will marry you Belle Jones"

He put the ring on her fingers and Belle cried. The night was filled with tears but it was an unforgettable night.

The boys watch from the kitchen. Namjoon was jealous and he called Mira to tell her that he loves her and will protect and care for her.
Jin was envious, he regretted running away because he could be Yoongi and Michelle would have been Belle but he was happy that he was blessed with a beautiful daughter. Even if he wasn't there for Michelle, Michelle was there for their daughter so that Jin can meet her and protect her and care for her in the future.
Jungkook and Taehyung was filled with joy and was hugging each other way too much... They were grateful for having each other and they hope to find a love that they want to cherish and protect.
Jimin was happy... He was heart broken but now he is happy. Life is full of surprises and no matter what fate will bring you to the person, you are meant to be and the first person he thought of was Seon-mi... He wanted to give her the good news and he wanted her to move on and find a love that will heal her and he wants her to be love. To be fully loved.
Meanwhile...
Hoseok, thought of Suki... He wants to start a new life, new beginnings but not with Suki. He called her to end things and patch things up. Suki didn't take the news great but it was the right choice. After that he called Seon-mi.

"Seon-mi we need to talk... Can we meet each other? I want to make things right."