Movie Night

Gyrazal was making his way to the movie theater alongside Ghost who are all making their way to watch the Sonic Movie.

It started when Shonaku was being a complete fanboy and 'recommended' the others to go watch it since he watched it and loved it to death.

He was meeting up with Ghost, and Shanic.

Striker was going to come as well but had other things to do with Ruby. While it didn't bother him that much, he won't lie that he's a bit curious of what that business is. He pulled out his phone and dialed Striker. After a few moments, it answered. 

"Hello?" Striker said, but he sounded different. He sounded faster like he's trying to catch his breath. 

"Hey Striker. It's Gyrazal. Sorry to interrupt you but i was curious, what are you doing right now?" Gyrazal asked. There was a brief silence for a moment. "Well I cant say since its a bit too personal to say." Striker said a bit too quickly, it went by unnoticed though.

"oh ok. I understand. Sorry to bother you," Gyrazal said, feeling like he stepped on somwhere where he shouldn't.

"Ok, but I'm busy right now so see ya!"

Before Gyrazal could say bye and end the call, he heard Ruby from the other end. Striker must've forgotten to end the call.

"Are you done?" she sounds desperate and sounded like she 's breathing rapidly.

"Yes." Striker said, sounding like he was eager.

"Great. Now where were we my cookie?" Ruby said seductively.

Gyrazal ended the call there. It's a bit surprising due to his nature like the time where he almost ruined sushi and the times where he supposedly 'accidently' texted some words that were, let's say very him, and claim them to be autocorrect when they all texted to each other sometimes 

'That never happened.' He gets up and walked out of the house, remembering that he had a guys night with some of the other dudes.

-

"What's taking him so long?!" Gyrazal exclaimed as he bangs his head against the wall of the movie theater. 

"I don't know," Ghost said casually, he doesn't mind him being late since it gives him some more time to text Shonaku, debating on some anime stuff.

Just then, they saw Shanic walking up to them. Ghost smiled but Gyarazal was a different story. His teeth gritted and he looks like he's about to smash the nearest bulldozer.

"Where were you!?!?!?!" he asked angrily.

"Sorry. But it had something to do with the road. Its crap." he said nonchalantly. He turns his head away to the side while looking down in shame. 

"Understandable." Ghost said.

"Fine!" Gyrazal grunted in annoyance until he suddenly had an assumption. "Wait! Were you-"  Gyrazal couldn't finish his assumption due to  getting stabbed by Ghosts' sword, Black Abyss. Ghost pulled it out and swung the blood away and gave Gyrazal a glare while he was screaming in pain.

"OW! What the heck man!?" Gyrazal asked as he grabs out his med kit for his stab wounds.

"The reason is because we unfortunately know you," Ghost replied coldly, not averting his glare.

"Oh, so you're gonna punish me like the bad boy I a-" Gyrazal couldn't finish as Ghost stabbed his leg.

"MY LEG!"

"Know when to stop idiot." Ghost said, the tone of his voice getting angrier from the immature teen.

"If you two are done arguing, then can we go watch the movie now?" Shanic asked, wanting to watch the movie before it starts. They all nodded and went into the theater.

-

The Sonic The Hedgehog movie was amazing.

They exited the theater with a smiles on their faces and were discussing what they like in the movie.

"It was good," Shanic stated as he drinks his sprite. Ghosty nodded as his sips his ridiculously large cup of Dr. Pepper.

Gyrazal shoves the rest of the popcorn in his mouth as Shanic was still amazed on how much of good this movie was.

"Not gonna lie, it was a fun film," Ghost said as he tosses his unnaturally large drink to the trash can.

"This is the best videogame movie yet so far. I hope the sequel they're going to make is just as good or better than this one," Shanic said as he checks the clock.

"Gotta Go Guys. Thanks for inviting me," Shanic gave a small smile to the two as they waved farewell.

"Bye Daddy Shanny!" Gyrazal yelled to him when he's still at hearing range. Ghost quickly grabbed his blade out to stab Gyrazal but hit nothing but air.

"Where is he?!?!?!" Ghost said, clearly annoyed. He ran out, trying to find that teenager if it's the last thing he does so he can stab the crap out of him.

-

Gyarazal was panting for air after managing to get away from the rampaging Ghost.

"sheesh. I guess he doesn't know a good sense of humor," Gyrazal said to himself as he gets his phone out. He was going to apologize for that comment since he knew that he doesn't want to be called that by anyone else.

He went into contacts and pressed Shonaku's number and waited until he picks up.

He didn't answer.

Gyrazal pouted in sadness, he was really looking forward to talking with him about stuff. 

" Now who I'm gonna talk to now? I was really looking forward to talking to Shonaku about Weathering With You and the Buster Sword." he sighed to himself. But he shrugged it off. No use in complaining about today when they can talk about the Buster Sword tomorrow.

Just as he turned around, he was met by a sword directly in front of his face. His eyes widen at the sudden realization.

Ghost found him.