7. ANSWERS

We walk into the hotel, that is also part of a much larger casino, with Denver whispering to me, "Jesus, the guy acts like he owns the fucking place." Gesturing to Luke's arrogant demeanor as he begins to deal with the front desk staff.

"That's because he does." He looks at me with wide eyes and then looks back at Luke. Now, after that interaction on the plane, I want to ask him if he's actually interested in Luke.

After a bunch of yes, sir and right away, sir we're being taken up to our room. When I say taken up, I mean all the way up. All the way up to the penthouse suite.

"Jesus fucking Christ this is fucking awesomeeee!" Denver is checking out all the rooms with excitement.

"Wow, they completely renovated it." I say to Luke who goes right to the bar and pours himself a glass full of Bombay. He swigs the entire glass back. "Luke?" He's tense, stressed.

"Home sweet fucking home." His voice is laced with irritation and I wonder if he's thinking of the last time we were here together. "I just fucking love being back here after what happened." My hand immediately goes to my abdomen thinking about it. The scars are still there, still a reminder.

"It's hard to be back here, I know." If anybody truly knew, it was me. I almost died the last time I was in Las Vegas. "I'm sorry we have to be." He doesn't respond but I hear Denver talking about a shower that could fit a ten-person orgy in it in the distance.

"Is he always so vulgar?" He asks while pouring himself another glass. He'd finished his first in record time.

"OH, FUCK AND IT HAS STEAM TOO! SO FUCK GETTING A SORE THROAT FROM SCREAMING TOO MUCH IN THIS BITCH!"

"Uh, yeah. Sorry about that." His features look so irritated as he drinks an entire other glass. "Why are you drinking so much? You never drink this much."

"Are you seriously asking me that question? You remember what happened the last time we were here, Malyssa."

"I do." I remember even more about it than him. No one forgets something like that. "Is there anything else bothering you? Any other reason you're drinking like a fish?" Not that the previous wasn't enough of a reason. It just seems like there is something else.

"Oh, I don't know, probably because my ex-best friend turned lover who then became my dom or whatever the fuck kink we had going on is back in danger. Not only is she in danger, she doesn't give a single fuck that she is. Oh and she also has a current lover who potentially wants to STICK HIS DICK IN MY ASS."

"Woah, what kinky shit are you guys on about?" Denver says as he rounds the corner. "Sounds like a good time." I quirk my eyebrow at that but Luke only groans.

"I didn't think you'd be into that type of thing, Den." Luke walks directly out of the room taking the stairs that go to the top floor two at a time.

"What's up his ass?" Denver pours himself a glass of whiskey and pours me one as well.

"Funny you should ask that particular question." He passes me the glass. "Because I'm pretty sure he thinks you want to make him your bottom."

I was expecting him to spit his drink out but instead he just shrugs and looks off to another area of the room saying, "got to try everything at least once, right?"

"Is that something you're into?"

"Not specifically but I've had sexual encounters with men before." Denver eyes me but his glare is dead serious when he says, "don't think I haven't recognized the way you look at the two of us when we're in close proximity. You're imagining all kinds of dirty stuff aren't you?" I bite my lip and nod which makes him grin. "My dirty girl." He reaches out and cups the side of my face. "You've such a beautifully dirty mind."