i. ( RELATION !

dmitry kravinovf on:     peter parker and spider-man.    (cw: for parental abuse, suicidal idolization)

    (cw: for parental abuse, suicidal idolization)

[ ... ]  dmitry's view on peter parker is, for the most part:    very close friend.    dmitry admires his personality,    admires his resilience     &     his fortitude,     and over the two years at midtown high, he has gained a liking for parker.    he views them both kindred spirits in a way,   having both lost father figures to violence.    despite not being completely honest with parker about his      (...)     family history,    he's opened up to him about his doubts,   whether or not he wants to carry on the  family business,    how at times,    he doesn't even want revenge on the man who killed his father,   how he just wants to join his mother   &   father,    he's even spoken to him about his scars,   inflicted from his father during his    /    training   /.      despite,     dmitry's inability to articulate how he feels about the people he genuinely cares about,    dmitry cares deeply about peter parker    &   hopes that when he has to kill the spider-man,   he won't hate him.

[ ... ]  in the complete opposite spectrum,     dmitry's hatred for spider-man stems directly from the death of his father,     unlike his siblings,      dmitry takes MORE after his father & keeps to the lessons he taught him.     after the death of his father,       dmitry took texteme measures to gain revenge for him,     using resources like osborn labs to mutate his dna     &     enhanced already existing skills. his hatred for the spider has lead them to conflict multiple times,     their fights are half a game & half a test,      testing their limits so when dmitry decides to deliver the killing blow    (...)    he'll land it.    despite this,     dmitry strangely enjoys his fights with spider-man, more than he really should, the desire to end the spider is there,   [ it will never leave ]  but he won't lie to himself     &     act like he hasn't drawn out their interactions longer than he's needed to.

i.     (   NEXT  :    dmitri anatoly nikolayevich smerdyakov   /   chameleon.