Swagdaddy ( FINAL)

When barney was still fingering me, I fell asleep as quickly as possible and then... I woke up.. I looked at the tv and Naruto was on the screen, I looked at my shelf, it was normal, but then I looked where the barney CD was, it was gone, I was relived... My dad came home from work and asked why I wasn't at school... But I ran to the living room where my sister was.. She was watching... Ratatouille..? I was relived but shocked.. None of this was real after all!

2 months later...

I felt sick, I bit too sick so I went to the doctor, my family took me because they were worried and the doctor said.. That I was pregnant! I thought it was exciting until I released that... Barney was most likely gonna be the father. After the doctor told my parents, we went back home. Mom said : " Now you have to take care of it on your own! " She was still supportive though....

7 months later..

I was in labor.. It was painful but I just wanted to see what will pop out... And then I saw the child and looked horrified... She had a full head of purple hair with HUGE black eyes and pastel green skin. She was still cute since she had human features but I couldn't believe that... Barney got me... Pregnant...