Part 1

Today is a bad day for Izuku as he just lays on the ground bruised and beaten. He asks himself why is his life so miserable. He thinks back to the beginning we're it all started on his day of birth. It was supposed to a beautiful a nice loving day but instead, I was replaced with a dark day a day of lost not one of life.

As Inko, the mom of izuku was giving birth to her what was going to be her new bundle of joy. She was happy that she was going to be a mother. As she is giving birth to Izuku she starts to imagine all the new memories she will get from her new son tears start forming on her eye from the pain but also of joy. The doctor said" one more big push Mrs.midoriya " only a couple of moments later inko hears
Crying she looks up and sees a black and dark green hair baby. The doctor sees Inko monitor and sees her vitals going down and nurses try to start establishing her but the doctor tells the nurses to stop because it only going to slow down whats going to happen and the can't do anything about it.
Inko said, " please let me see my new baby boy as my final wish " with a weak voice as the doctor heard this the doctor gives Izuku to the Inko. As Inko holds him in her arms Izuku smiles that will probably won't be seen in the future. Inko leans closer to Izuku and says "you're going to do wonderful things when you grow up. sorry I'm not going to be there to see you do it I'm really sorry I wish we had more time but we don't but try to become a hero like a grampa Jonny blaze but know that I will support you in anything you become goodbye Izuku~ " and with that she lets out her final breath and the light fades from eyes. After that happen the doctor heard what Inko said to her newborn son and we're on the verge of crying. As Izuku beginning to crying because of the nurse taking him from her mom's lifeless body.

Suddenly a middle-aged man comes running in the room looking around. The nurse and doctors say " sorry sir you can't come in here it's the only family is allowed " Izuku father said to the doctor " I'm Hisashi Midoriya I'm Inko Midoriya Blaze husband " as the doctor hears this he felt bad that he will have to tell him the bad news but it's his job to it
" Mr. Midoriya please sit down and listen to what I'm about to say " Hisashi calmed himself down and sat at the chair as he was seated the doctor started to talk ones again " I have bad news you're wife Inko died giving birth to you son " as the words left the doctor mouth the words Ecos in Hisashi has a mental break down and sob to the news " can I see her doctor," Hisashi said the doctor gave him a nod and let him inside. As he looked around his eyes landed on the now-dead Inko. He walked up to her and saw a smile he got closer to her and runs his hand through her hair. After minutes passed that felt like hours a nurse came up to him and asked " sir do you want to see your newborn baby " he looked at her with anger in his eyes and said " NO I Don't want to see that murder " The nurse only could sake her head as she heard this but she understands and left. Days passed and Hisashi took Izuku home and years passed.

Now Izuku was laying on the floor cold bloody and in pain. He tries to live but he doesn't have the will or strength to activate his quirk because that the only thing that will save him now. But he gives up as he tries to think but can't so he goes try to think of important memories all the big ones like how he got his quirk but the doctor said that he will probably not have a quirk.

He gets a flashback izuku is now four. He's going for his yearly check-up.

Time skip

He is now sitting on a chair with his father outside because he doesn't want to know anything from the murder. Izuku asked the doctor " what going to be my quirk " he asked. The doctor looks at him and tells him that he was quirkless and because he had an extra joint in his pink. When he heard this he was destroyed and thinking what will he say to bakugo but he now he will get there when he gets there. As he left the doctor's office his dad looked at him with a grossed outlook for being quirkless. When they arrived home to an old and run-down apartment building they headed inside. There were cans of beer every wear because after Inko death Hisashi took it hard and the only way he cooped with it was by drinking until he drops. As Izuku was walking to his room in till Hisashi smacked across the face so hard that he got a nose bleed as he was knockdown to ground. As Izuku was getting back up from the slap Hisashi kick him right in the ribs but Hisashi wouldn't let him recover as he stomped on him after a good 30 minutes he leaves saying " quirkless fuck " and spits on his face. An hour later he gets up limping to his room we're he crying himself to sleep.