Chapter 23

It was later than I wanted but I was laying beside Will reading my history textbook. Will tried to pull the book away but I had a heavy grip on it. He kissed my naked chest "you could ask you're an amazing history, teacher boyfriend, to help you since he has memories these books."

I shook my head pinching my nose "that would be unfair on the rest of the class having you. I want everything to be fair and by using your mind silhouette could lead me to every answer on the test I could do that. It's not fair. I know you would never do that but I want to be at an even level."

Will sigh flopping on his back "I meant you could ask me questions. It wouldn't be unfair because any student in that class could do the same thing. Carley, I don't want to make this an issue but I feel bad that you are having to study late at night because I couldn't keep my hands to myself. I know we are a few hours ago but I am going to grab a snack, would you like anything?"

I shook my head "I am fine, thanks. Would you mind bringing me back a glass of water I'm feeling parched?"

Will nodded "anything for my baby."

Once Will lady the room I closed the book that I had nearly finished. I felt bad about snapping I was just tired. When he re-entered he sat beside me handing me my cup. I took a sip placing it on the bedside table "I'm sorry for being a bitch. I'm tired and I hate history."

Will laughed until he went red in the face "you hate history, I would have never guessed."

I hid my face in his side "I know you love everything history but I hate it. I love that you teach my history but it also distracts me from my lesson. You in your tight pants are dooming all the girls in your class."

Will rolled his eyes getting in bed beside me "my pants aren't that tight. I'm sorry that you find me so distracting, I will start wearing unflattering clothes. Let's go to bed."

I nodded "thank you for letting me stay here."

Will kisses my forehead "I have wanted you to stay here for a while but I never wanted to make you feel uncomfortable. It wasn't until the weekend when we started talking about future endeavours that I decided I wanted you to see the rest of me."

I ran my fingers over his hip bone "have you heard from your parents?"

Will pulled me into his chest "it's not uncommon for me not to hear from them. Usually, we all chat on the phone on a Sunday night. Literally, we get everyone on the line and we talk about our week. I talked to Rebecca more than I do my parents."

My finger circled his nipple "I'm glad that we left the wedding on a slightly better term. I loved your grandparents, I kind of want to steal them."

Will laughed evilly "you can't have them unless you marry me one day. Until then I guess I can kind of share."

He flipped us over so I now laid under him, he still had an evil gleam in his eye. His licks descended on my neck kissing down to my breast. He took my perky nipple into his mouth gently biting down "Will, ah you need to stop. We don't have time to make it to school before everyone else otherwise."

He groaned reluctantly getting off the bed "stupid school, stupid work. I want school holidays again so I can ravish your body all day and night long."

I blushed "I'm hopping into the show, would you like to join me."

He smirked, "are you sure I need to keep my hands to myself?"

I grabbed his hand dragging him in with me. Although, the shower took longer than I thought we made it on Will's usual time. I wrapped my wet hair in a bun following Will into his classroom locking the door behind us. He sat his things on his desk pulling out today's work. He watched as I sat at my usual desk in front of him. "Do you have anything to do?"

I smiled happily at him "yeah, I have a history test I didn't finish revising for last night. But if I finish I can help you."

Will watched every so often as I read through our current chapters. I finished thirty minutes before the bell was meant to go. I got up from my seat kissing his lips quickly unlocking his door. I retook my seat grabbing the papers off Will's desk. It didn't take long for me to finish this lot of papers before the well went meaning I had English. I waited for the remainder of the class to come in before Will began his lecture. The day zoomed by which was great, I was hanging to get my results back from my test.

I rushed to Will classroom go see he was at his desk marking work. I cleared my throat gaining his attention "how did I do?"

Will smirked amused "Miss Phelps you need to wait until tomorrow when I tell the rest of the class."

I scoffed "you usually give us our results in private at the end of the lesson. Spill Will."

He looked through his stack of papers locating mine. He slid it across the desk at me. I picked it up looking at the result "86% Will, I did amazing. I'm surprised I didn't think I would do this well."

Will smiled "I will get you to like history one day, especially if you keep doing this well. Now I have an after school tutoring session today. Do you want to hang around?"

I shook my head "not today, Aunt Sarah has the night off and she wants to take me shopping. I will call you later tonight. Have a great night but don't have too much fun."