Meeting a stranger?

*still sam's p.o.v*

I was just sitting on my couch watching tv and on twitter. I scrolled through my timeline and saw that someone I followed was trying for these guys names Dylan Holland and Jacob Whitesides follow, I never heard of them before.
My friends arrived sooner than I thought they would. I put down my phone and opened the door for them as I tackled them with hugs. Even though I just saw them about 2 hours ago at school.

I told them they could put their bags with their stuff in my bedroom because we were going to get ice cream first.

Thank god they brought money for themselves because I only have $10 in savings an that's only good enough to pay for me.

We had to walk to the ice cream place because my parents aren't home and none of use have our drivers license yet.

I made sure I had my phone and money, and so did my friends, and then we left.

On the way to get ice cream I saw a bus, it looked like a tour bus. And I remembered I saw a girl tweet a picture of the 2 guys.. Jacob and Dylan in front of a bus that looked like this.

So I got out my phone, and told my friends to get behind me as we took a selfie with the tour bus.

I thought I heard a door open so I looked behind me, and that's when I saw a boy, a little taller than me jump out of the tour bus and try to photobomb our selfie.

I'm guessing this was either Dylan or Jacob.

"Hey I tried to photo bomb. Haha. It didn't really work though" the boy says, laughing with a huge smile on his face.

I just smiled and saw that my friends looked at him with a strange look like he had two heads.

"Well..." I say as I find the selfie we took and showed it to him

"You got in it! Hahah" I say as he takes my phone and starts typing in it.

I really didn't know what he was doing on my phone, but I decided not to take it away from him because he looked nice an seemed really chill.

"There, now you can text me whenever you want to take another selfie, I'll be sure to photobomb those too" he says as he hands me my phone and jogs away into a building. I start to walk away smiling with my friend as I hear my name be called and I turn around seeing the boy running towards me.

"I never got your name?" He says with a smile

"Oh, my names Sam. And what might your name be?" I say raising my eyebrows waiting for an answer

"Dylan, dylan holland. I have a concert in about 2 hours in that building over there." He says as he points to the red and brown building that the bus is parked next to.

"You girls can come if you want, just go through the back door and say that dylan holland put you on his guest list." He told me, as he looks at my friends an hands me 4 back stage passes for me and each of my friends.

"Ummm... Sure! We were going to get ice cream, and then after we will come here! Is it okay if we show up about an hour an a half early. Since we don't feel like walking all the way back home, and then here again?" I ask as politely as possible.

Dylan just nods his head and tells me to text him when we are almost at the venue after eating ice cream. Then jogs away and this time entering the building and not running back to me.

I walk back towards my friends as they all look at me with a confused face and then looking at my hands which I was holding the back stage passes.

"Okay, I'll ask questions later but for right now lets just go get ice cream and then go to this concert that you just got us in free for!" Rachel exclaims as she pulls all our hands and walks towards the ice cream place.