Bred

Dr. Woomyjones remembered, as he put on the new hat that he agreed to wear, that he had a first name, and that it was Bred. The author was relieved, since this would be easier than writing Dr. Woomyjones over and over again.

Bred also took a moment to inspect his weapon. His main thing was umbrellas, but, instead he had been given a Custom Splattershot Jr. He thought about the irony that now he had a special to cause rain when usually he had an umbrella but then tripped over a pinecone into the registration desk.

"Owww", he said, standing up. "I'm here for the championship! My name is Dr. Bred Woomyjones. I'm with the Dandy Doctors team."

"Ah, yes, do you have some identification?", asked the clerk.

Bred paused, realizing that he forgot his wallet. He took off his shoe and pulled out his backup ID, giving it to the clerk.

"Bleh, that's a weird place for your ID..."

"I accidentally wore my gummy bear pants..."

"...", said the clerk. "Well anyway, you can proceed to the waiting area."

Bred entered the waiting area, and quickly saw the rest of his team.

"What the woomy, we were thinking you might not show up!", said Dr. Oscar Octophones, one of the members of the Dandy Doctors. His favorite weapon was the Splattershot Pro.

"Sorry, I got distracted last night watching the storm and then fell asleep on top of the barbecue so it was really disorienting, then I couldn't find my pants-"

"Yeah, I was like, why is he wearing his gummy bear pants???" interjected Dr. Nigel Nygesfeet. He claimed to be skilled in many weapons, but he currently had a Dynamo Roller. "Also why do you have a Splattershot Jr???"

"Well, you see, my daughter has this miniature golf cart-"

Suddenly, the fourth team member, Dr. Veronica Veemosmith, dualie-dashed into a locker, making a loud crash. "Ahhh flutes!" She said, rubbing her head. "My favorite weapon is the Kensa Splat Dualies, because they have the Baller special."

"...yeah, I know that." said Bred.

"THE TOURNAMENT WILL BEGIN IN 17 SECONDS!" said a loud voice.

"OH HECK! Wait wait, what is first??? Tower control?!? Do we have a strategy-" Oscar stammered. Veronica was dualie dashing around crashing into things, and Nigel was looking around for his shoes. Bred began to think that maybe they should have practiced more.