-ONE-

Louise's P.O.V.

School is always boring and yet...  I'm here getting ready for it. I mean, only my parents care about are my grades and... I can't fail them. Since school is almost near the Christmas break, I just can't wait!!!

"Louise, can you go any faster than that?" My mom complained. I quickly finish getting ready and head downstairs for breakfast. I lowered my head and grabbed my lunch, also some toast and cookies as my breakfast.

-timeskip-
At school...

I guess I'm a bit early today, not to mention that I'm not the only one in the classroom. He seems like a new face... So I went over and greeted the guy.

"Hello" a simple greeting from him. "Hey there, I'm Louise. You seem to be a new face I see today." I replied. He seemed to neglect me and focus on his reading after the introduction.

Not soon after, my other classmates started to arrive since its 10 minutes before our first period. The boy earlier didn't even care about the people entered who glared at him. "Tough guy huh..." I thought.

My seatmate, Ara, waved and signalled me to go to her. We aren't close but why does she seen so friendly today? Keeping my thoughts to the side, I walked to her and asker what was wrong.

"You see.... Uh, well... Can I ask a favor?" She said with her head down. "Just go straight to the point Ara." I have a Don't-Waste-My-Time look and she pointed at the new guy and mouthed to 'introduce' her to him because she was embarrassed. "Maybe later... Miss Rochiell is already approaching, but I'll do it for you." Then we both walked back to our chairs. Our homeroom teacher walked in and we greeted her good morning.

"As you can see, we have a new transfer student joining us." Chatter flew around the room as if they didn't notice the empty seat behind me is not empty anymore. "Go ahead and introduce yourself."

"Jason Lawrenz Castella, 15. Hope we get along well." He said with no emotion at all. Miss Rachiell just nodded and continues on the day.

-skipping the boring English class-

"So class, by tomorrow please finish your projects and get to know that new classmate of yours." She said and left.

A certain redhead punched me by the arm and signalled me to talk to Jason. I just nodded since I had no choice.

"Hey, Jason. I'd like you to meet my 'FRIEND' Ara." I pulled her from behind and she lowered her head. The boy only took a glance and continues writing down on what I saw was a journal. I left and let her take it from there.

I went to the school garden since my classes were over from now to later at lunch. Why? The Principal said so. Maybe since I'm in almost all clubs involving using my brain and being first at the whole school. I looked up at the sky and just let the warm breeze touch my skin.

"As she was unconscious of his presence, he continued on gazing from afar. Unknown to the boy, she was already smiling at him" I read the paragraph of my lame story. I knew I was hopeless at writing but who knows?

"I didn't know you could write stories." I heard from behind. I didn't bother to look because I knew who that anonymous voice was. "How long have you been standing there?" I asked Denver, my biggest admirer (admirer I mean he likes me.... A lot.)

He sat beside me and held my hand. "Please, just this once... May I court you?" I leaned towards him and placed my hand on my head. "How many times will I tell you, that feeling is only temporary. You'll soon find someone else, and I don't wanna be affected by that." I sternly replied.