26

"i'm not pregnant," you breathed out, for once feeling relieved to have gotten your period.

when you left the bathroom, tendou looked put out, as though he was truly excited to have a child with you. again, a feeling of guilt resided in your stomach as you sighed, placing your hand on his arm (which was surprisingly muscular) and squeezing him gently.

"hey, don't be sad," you cooed, knowing that tendou in a bad mood was a horrific thing to deal with. over the past week you had grown to like the happier boy- he reminded you of the times before. but whenever he would get angry, or tell you he was going to feed shirabu, you would hold back a sob. you just wanted this all to be fake.

his pretty red eyes drew you from your thoughts, forcing you to take in his small, soft smile.

"i know, we have next time," he gave you a wink, pulling you into him, snuggling his head into
your neck.

next time?

"but for now my little bunny needs extra looking after," he stroked your hair, placing his large hand on your lower back, rubbing it gently. you let out a hum as he continued to massage your aching back.

"thank you satori," you couldn't help but swoon at how thoughtful this boy was being. when he was like this, he seemed like the perfect boyfriend.

but he's not, right?