'19 || Christmas Special

Word Count: 1770+

[P/c] = Person Of Choice

[Scene 1]
Under the mistletoe, [P/c] looked at you with a look of confusion and blushed.

"Maybe I'll just go..." [P/c] scratched their arm and turned to leave.

"Wait! Um..." You called out. You...

~~~~~
A. Say, "It's bad luck to disobey the mistletoe."

B. Grab the back of their clothes.

C. Do nothing.

D. Say, "It's fine, I'll just go find some other hot guy."
~~~~~

If you had chosen D, continue reading:

[P/c] immediately turned around.

"Wait what?"

"Yeah you heard me. You ain't hot enough for me," you crossed your arms and blew a raspberry.

"That's not-" [P/c] face palmed. "That's not part of the script."

"Well you better hope that I choose a better response," you raised a brow.

The End. «
Try Again? «

If you had chosen C, continue reading:

You watched as [P/c] awkwardly walked away from you, rubbing their arm as they did. You took a step back towards the wall and slapped your forehead for freezing up.

"Idiot," you muttered to yourself.

For the rest of the party, you avoided [P/c]. It hurt you but the awkward tension still lingered. In the end, you sat on a bench outside the humble Mikado abode. Snow danced in the air as mini clouds of mist formed whenever you exhaled.

Am I really going to let 2019 end like this?

"[Name]!"

You turned around.

"[P/c]?" They rushed up to you and cupped your cheeks. Upon contact, his gloves hands felt warm.

"You're freezing! Let's get you inside," [P/c] grabbed your hand and pulled you like a rag doll back inside the bustling household through the backdoor.

Removing both of your winter wear [which you surprisingly didn't have much of], [P/c] engulfed you in a tight hug.

"What were you thinking?" They demanded as they spoke next to your ear. You shivered at the close proximity and their voice as heat radiated from their body. On instinct, you snuggled closer, turning red.

"Mistletoe," [P/c]'s voice dropped to almost a whisper as you followed their gaze upward. Low and behold, another one of those blasted hollies hung overhead.

Proceed to [Scene 2]. «
Try Again? «

If you had chosen B, continue reading:

"What are you- [Name]?" [P/c] met your gaze with a look of surprise. You let go and mumbled an apology very quickly, immediately fiddling with the hem of your short dress.

"Sorry," you nervously looked up to see [P/c] eyeing you weirdly, causing you to take an interest in your Christmas themed socks. "Sorry," you mumbled again.

"Hey, it's okay actually," [P/c] walked back with a hand extended out to you.

"What's this for?" You asked. Nevertheless, you took their hand and the most cliqué thing happened; [P/c] pulled you to their body, engulfing you completely.