Five

"I love it." Seonghwa smiles. "You're really good at this." He looks at himself in the mirror before sitting down next to Yeosang on the bed again. "Could you teach me how you did it?"

Since Mina ended up being too busy to do Seonghwa's makeup, Yeosang ended up doing it instead.

"I'm not a professional or anything. I don't think I'd be of much help."

"But my makeup looks so good. Please show me how you did it. Or could I try doing your makeup to practice?"

"Yeah sure, I'll have to take it off then." Yeosang reaches for a makeup remover wipe but before he can take it, Seonghwa already has it in his hand.

"I'll take it off for you." He says and Yeosang just nods. Seonghwa starts taking Yeosang's face makeup off first and Yeosang sees him most likely staring at his birthmark once the makeup is off. "Why did you cover it?" Seonghwa looks down at Yeosang. "Was it because of what Jiwon said?"

Yeosang just looks down but Seonghwa lifts his chin up. "You know... I really like your makeup..." Seonghwa starts, making Yeosang confused. "But I like it better when you don't wear it... that way I can see your birthmark. It's pretty." They just stay staring at each other for a few seconds. "So don't listen to the bad things others say about it. It's beautiful, okay?"

"Okay." Yeosang nods as he feels butterflies in his stomach. He never expected Seonghwa would ever say these things to him.

Seonghwa is about to continue taking Yeosang's makeup off but before he can, Yeosang moves closer to him and presses his lips against his. Seonghwa is taken by surprise but soon starts kissing him back.

'What am I doing?' Seonghwa thinks to himself before pulling away. "Sorry, I have to go." He stands up and reaches for his jacket.

"Wait, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-" Yeosang starts but gets cut off by Seonghwa.

"Look, I'm sorry if I ever gave you a reason to think that I had feelings for you or something. I'm just naturally nice to people which can lead to a misunderstanding. I'm straight... So I'm sorry, but this should've never happened." Seonghwa turns around and opens the bedroom door before walking out.

-

"You what?!" Mingi whisper yells.

"You kissed Seonghwa?" San asks surprised.

"THE Park Seonghwa?" Jongho asks. "You guys, calm down. It might be some other Seonghwa guy none of us know."

"He's obviously talking about the Seonghwa we all know." San hits Jongho's arm.

"But how did it happen?" Mingi asks. "Was he the one that kissed you first and then left you? I'll go teach him a lesson." He stands up.

"No." Yeosang shakes his head. "Sit down." He sighs and Mingi sits down. "He was just being so nice to me and it made me want to kiss him, so I did." He facepalms himself. "It was so amazing so I don't regret it, but I'm so embarrassed. I probably just ruined everything and we probably can't even start being friends anymore." He rests his head on the table.

"Hey you." He hears Jisung say as he and some guy named Hongjoong walk over to them.

"What do you want?" Yeosang asks, clearly not in the mood.

"Seonghwa said he wants to see you. He's waiting for you in Mr. Lee's classroom so hurry up and don't make him wait." They say before walking away.

"Ooo, he wants to see you." San says. "What if he actually liked what happened yesterday and wants to talk about it?"

"Yeah, don't make him wait." Mingi helps him up and Yeosang rushes out of the cafeteria.

As Jisung and Hongjoong watch Yeosang run at full speed out of the cafeteria, they can't help but laugh. "This loser actually believed it."

"He's really in for a surprise."

-

Yeosang starts walking to Mr. Lee's classroom. At first he was running to get there as soon as he could, but now that he's a few steps away from the classroom, he stops walking. He starts getting more and more nervous. What did Seonghwa want? Why did he want to see him exactly? Yeosang takes a few more steps until he reaches the classroom door and opens it slowly, then hears a voice.

"Can we get back together?" He looks up to see Seonghwa and his heart breaks. "I want us to get back together." He says to the girl standing in front of him. To his ex girlfriend, soon to be girlfriend again, Jiwon.

"I mean we can get back together." She nods. "But it's going to take a while for me to trust you again. You were so mean to me. You even returned all the clothes you had gotten me."

"I'm sorry." Seonghwa nods. "I understand."

"I knew you'd come back to me." She moves closer to him and leans in to kiss him.

Yeosang can't watch this anymore so he turns around and walks away. Did Jisung and Hongjoong just lie to him to make him witness as Seonghwa and Jiwon got back together? Or did Seonghwa ask them to tell him? Regardless of what answer it was, he knew he had to forget Park Seonghwa.

He has to.

••••

Thanks so much for reading! (: