Chapter 29

Everything was awkward after that kiss, hoongjoong locked himself away in his studio and seonghwa locked himself in their room. Both replayed the incident and thought over it.

Seonghwa thought he was in love with hoongjoong and dedicated his feelings to him but after that kiss he didn't know how he felt. He knew he wanted to stay by hoongjoong side but as a friend, the itching feeling that the kiss was right ate at him.

The feeling he was having was wierd he didn't understand it. He defindstely loved hoongjoong but the what is this feeling?.

As the days go by they didn't talk and only had limited interactions with each other during dinner and work related things. They rarely spoke to each other outside of work. Their friendship was falling apart.

Seonghwa got over it as soon as it hit a week, and moved on, putting his feelings aside. He focused on caring for his members and his work. Whatever it was he could find out later on, it wasn't important or thats what he thought.

Soon enough fans noticed their awkward relationship and pointed it out many times, having their own assumptions. One particularly, caught the bands attention.

It's caption was also just as sweet.

'just a reminder of how much we miss you❤️'

Hoongjoong got up and walked to his studio and locked the door before collapsing to the ground in tears. He wanted it back. He was ripped away from that by his own stupidity and now he wants it again.

The wellness of his tears, covered the shattering of his heart. He sat there crying for hours before he calmed. He got up and went back to work, he knew he could show his feelings through a new song. It would be discreet but maybe it'll mend what was gone.

It took hours so he didn't sleep he sat there prepping this new song. Early next morning he finished, all his emotions of that day mixed in with the lyrics, it was upsetting but he knew no one would know if he just changed the tempo than what he was going to use. Time heals right?, that's what he was taught but he didn't know anymore.

He placed the lyrics down and sighed into his hands before laying his head on his arms to sleep. He didn't have the guts to return to their room, he knew eventually he would have to stop avoiding him but he couldn't help it, he thought seonghwa loved him that's why he had that account, but his reaction to that kiss broke hoongjoong heart, what was he supposed to do, if he stayed he would have broken down in cf ront if seonghwa and he didn't want to be seen as weak in front of him.

That's why he ran.

He was ashamed.

He wanted nothing more than to be accepted.

He realised he was wrong.

I guess no one's right anymore.

Hoongjoong continued to avoid seonghwa as much as he could but it got to much, seeing the confused face of seonghwa made his heart break worse, he wanted seonghwa to love him but should he get his hopes up?

Is it worth it?

Will it make him feel better?