War begins

Evelyn's pov______________

two months have went by sense mom and dad visited me and Elena stopped talking to me because she said she I am not her sister. Which is fine by me. She just declared the war to finally begin. 

I woke up and Nik was still sleeping. I got dressed and made Hope breakfast because It's time for school. I hope Ric doesn't kick Hope out because of what happened to Hope. We drove for 15 minutes. 

We stopped at the parking lot. 

"Bye mom" Hope said 

"Bye Hope call me if you need anything" I said and she got out of the car and I drove home. 

Once I got home I saw Keeling and Jay walking out the door "What is up?" I asked

"I got to get Jay to the school, I overslept" Keelin said and I laugh.

"Better hurry, the classes start soon" I said and they take off. 

"Hey love" Nik said walking over to me.

"What's up love?" I asked in his accent.

"I love with you talk British"  he said 

"Eww!" we heard Casey say and laugh at the same time. 

"What is my little princess?" Nik asked

"I want to go get ice cream" she said 

"Let's all go" I said 

"Seth too?" she asked

"Go see if he wants to" Nik said and she ran off to return a few minutes later with Seth. 

Nik drove to the ice cream place. We got out and ordered. Casey and I sat down while Seth and Nik got the food. 

Once we got them Casey was eating her ice cream. Nik soon started eating his but then he dropped it and started screaming. 

"Nik? What's wrong?" I asked 

"Vervain, someone put it in the ice cream!" he yelled.

I quickly took Casey's ice cream away and threw mine away. I look at the person who made the ice cream and they eyed me down and they the got scared and started running. 

"I got this one" I said and vamp speed chasing this guy down. I got him cornered in a ally. 

"Now who do you think you are to hurt a mikealson?" I asked and he was trying to breathe. 

I grabbed him by his throat so he couldn't breathe. 

"Who sent you?" I asked and then I let him go so he can talk. 

"Damon Salvatore" he said breathing heavy. 

"Give them a little message" I said and looked into his eyes "Tell those boy toys that they will die, then after you tell them I want you to slice your own throat in front of them and then If Elena is there throw the knife at her" I said and he left. 

I ran back to Nik and the others. 

"Are you ok?" I asked as they waited by the car for me.

"Where is the guy?" he asked

"I took care of it, don't worry" I said and he smirked and we got into the car and drove home. 

Elena's pov_____________

Stefan, Damon, Bonnie, and I sat around at the house Damon and I got waiting for the guy to come back. 

"Where is he?" Bonnie asked getting impatient.