one

Her delicate hands were coated in grime along with the rest if her small body. She didn't want to be here, in fact she didn't know she got here at all. She was scared and very much alone.

"Whaddya doin' out here, girlie," an older, grimeier male leered, his movement sloppily from intoxication.

She scrambled backwards until her back collided with the wall. She twisted, grabbing at the grooves in the wall to boost herself up, only to run into a dead end.

"Whya runnin', little girl," the man drunkenly slurred, "Ain't scared of little 'ol me are you?"

"Don' come," the seven-year-old whimpered, "I don' wanna hurt you."

He let out a laugh, "Ain't gonna hurt me, little girl," he reached for her arm, pulling her up.

"Stop!" the girl sobbed, "I don' wanna hurt you, I don' wanna hurt no one!"

"What're ya-" the man was cut short as his arm went numb, "Wha-!"

"I'm s'rry," the girl cried, "I'm s'rry, I'm s'rry."

But it was too late, the man had already went cold and numb, his heart stopped.

"I'm s'rry."

·

The news played on the screen in the Midoriya household, both members turning to watch.

"-several pro heroes have been called in to investigate. This is only the latest in a series of murders that look to be all from the same person."

"Izuku, dear, why don't you go clean your room?"

"But Kaa-san-"

"You don't need to be watching this, dear."

"They're calling this new villain Black Death."

·

ɳιɳҽ ყҽαɾʂ ʅαƚҽɾ

UA was a nice enough place, Sayuri thought silently, quietly observing her surrounding as the rest of the thugs filtered out of Kurogiri's portal.

Her hands stated clasped behind her back laden with thick black gloves. Her robe billowed around her, a full plague doctor mask on her face with an appropaite wide brimmed hat atop her head, the costume as a whole giving her a certain sense of gender ambiguity.

She stepped near Shigaraki, standing tall and silent but a step behind him.

The heroes stood on the top of the stairs, a group of students behind them though noticeably sans All Might - which Shigaraki noticed immediately.

"Calm," Sayuri whispered, "He will be here."

"He is not," the blue-haired man bit back.

"All Might is too much of a hero not to," the girl soothed, "Wouldn't it disgrace his name if he never arrived, hmm? Let a few of his student die because he wasn't there?"

That calmed the man, as his hands dropped from his neck, though they still twitched with uncertainty.

"For now, though, I suppose I should take advantage of the easy pickings," and unsettling smile went unseen but the feeling behind it still was projected, "Wouldn't it be such a waste if I didn't?"

This is a rewrite of a story on my original account that is now used as a role-playing account called kage_ino.