Untitled Part 1

Andrew Cunanan was sitting by the library, waiting for first period to start. He just missed an entire week of school because of his period cramps, so he was expecting all his friends to celebrate his return. Oh wait, he doesn't have any friends. He does have a Ronnie, though. So, Ronnie came running up to him, "Andy! So relieved you're okay. CHS Leadership just wasn't the same without you!" Andrew gave a forced smile, "Cool. Did I miss anything relevant?" Ronnie replied, "Not too much. Oh, Mrs. Bauldoff said she needed to see you." Andrew scoffed, "Right. She probably wants to congratulate me on getting a 100 on my math midterm." Ronnie gave a thumbs up and smiled too much with his eyes, "No doubt, Andy!" Andrew widened his eyes at the walking embarrassment that is Ronnie Holston and made his way to Mrs. Bauldoff's room. Unfortunately, Mrs. Bauldoff is on the dead last floor, so by time he got there, Andrew would be out of breath and sweaty. He finally got there only to see David and Jeff outside. Andrew clenched his teeth, "Hi, David." Jeff gave a half-smile, "Hey, bud. How are things with you and Bobby?" Andrew gave him a dirty look, "Not everything is about relationships, Jeff." He stormed in to find Mrs. Bauldoff, but Chris Darden was in there, gossiping with her. Andrew let out an annoyed sigh, "Chris Darden? Get out of here, you're from season one." Chris shot him side eye, "I wouldn't be acting so cocky if I were you." Andrew asked, "Why?" Mrs. Bauldoff pulled him aside, "I need to discuss something important with you." Andrew rottenly smiled, "Am I becoming the president of NHS?" Mrs. Bauldoff said, "Erm... no. You're actually very close to getting kicked out of NHS. You're failing every class and have 60 absences." Andrew smiled through tears, "But at least I got a 100 on my math midterm, right?" She nervously laughed, "No? Failed that, too." Andrew narrowed his eyes, "Well, if I get kicked out, who's next in line to replace me? It's not Jeff, right?" Mrs. Bauldoff responded, "No, it's Lee Miglin's wife." Andrew sighed, "That's somehow worse. Okay, well I'll get my grades up. Gotta go back to the nub I pretend to tolerate." So, Andrew and Ron spent the rest of the day making TikToks. Boring!