Chapter Three: Autumn Phantomhive

A/N

Me: Hello!
Autumn: I hope you guys are enjoying my story!
Sebastian: I'm sure they are, Autumn.
Grell: Hello Bassy!!!
Autumn: Oh! Hello Grell!
Grell: Autumn! What are you doing here?
Sebastian: She's my daughter.
Grell: What?! You mean all this time I was taking care of Bassy's daughter! *faints*
Me: Hahaha!
Sebastian: *Sighs* Well, anyway. Lady Shelby does not own anything from my wonderful anime, Black Butler. All she owns is my wonderful daughter.
Me: *faints along with Grell*

(Picture: girl on right is Lira, which is Autumns nickname.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

                          Autumn P.O.V

      I stood in the room that Ciel had directed me to. I groaned, flopping on the bed. It was official. I was going to kill the Doctor for dropping me here. Absolutely kill him. I should be in the Bunker with everyone, looking up information for a hunt or some shit. Not stuck in some brats mansion. My hand twithed, and in that one moment I wanted nothing more than to slit someone's throat. Being a demon came with anger issues.

      I took the angel blade from it's belted holding. Holding it in the air, I frowned, remembering a time many years ago, when Dean had damned himself to Hell.

Flashback

"This is what Sherlock means, Dean! Sentiment is the trait found on the loosing side!", I nearly yelled.

"How are we loosing? Sam's back and safe.", Dean replied calmly.

"We're loosing because you've damned yourself to Hell, Dean! I'm a demon! I'm the Successor of fucking Hell! We're friends with someone who owns a fucking time machine for Christs sakes Dean! We could've done this another way!", I cried,"I can't pull you from Hell, Dean, I can't revert a contract!".

I fell onto Bobby's shabby but comfortable couch.

"Sam's going to kill you. If Bobby or I don't do it first.", I said, looking away.

"Come on Auto. We're Winchesters. We always get through one way or another.", Dean said softly. I looked up at him, my eyes portraying worry all over.

"But what if getting through doesn't include all of us?".

End of flashback

      There was a knock at the door, pulling me out of the memory with a jolt. Quickly but quietly, I placed the Angel Blade under the pillow at my side. With my skythe still belted to my leg, the Angel Blade would be my quickest and closest means of defense if something happened.

       "Come in.", I said, making my voice soft like a bell. If there was one thing I was good at, it was deception. That's what comes from years of hunting monsters, solving crimes, exploring the universe and just being a demon. My mind worked fast, though not as fast as Sherlock's, and my reflex's and knowledge of the galaxy and of the supernatural usually bring me out of a fight alive.

       "The master (GAHAHAHAHAHA THE MASTER FUCK FANDOM FLASHBACKS HAPPENING HERE) sent me in here to mend your leg, my lady.", said Sebastian, as he walked in, closing um the door behind him.