will of fire

(Y/N) had woken up to an empty home. Midori had left (Y/N) a note explaining how she had to go to the Anbu headquarters. It was a weird limbo feeling with the Hokage gone. Ninjas were on missions, but the genin weren't given to many things to do, other than fixing the village as much as they could.

Word was now spreading of a new Hokage coming to the village soon and making (Y/N) excited since this new Hokage had information about her Senju blood. As the young girl did her daily morning routine, two hard knocks came from the front door.

"Who is it?" The Uchiha spoke out.

"HEY (Y/N) IT'S ME NARUTO WHY ARENT YOU SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE HOSPITAL?!"

(Y/N) suddenly felt a rush of excitement the new Hokage is finally here.

"I got out yesterday! Hold on! Take me to the new Hokage!" She yelled out, scrambling around her home, looking for her shoes. Once she had them on, she fixed her hair to show off the crest of the Uchiha on her back. She was proud to be an Uchiha, now with her slowly developing Sharingan, she truly felt like a genuine member of her clan. She opened the door, and Naruto stood with a broad smile.

"Why aren't you all...you know in the hospital clinging on to dear life?!?" Naruto was shocked seeing (Y/N) doing so well, while Sasuke and Kakashi were still in terrible condition.

"I got released yesterday, I've been told to just rest at home." She shut the door behind her while Naruto began to leap away.

"COME ON GRANDMA TSUNADE IS HERE AT THE HOSPITAL AND SHE IS INTERESTED IN TALKING TO YOU." He yelled from afar. (Y/N)'s body flicker technique took her to the hospital far before Naruto's leaps.

"W-What?! w-weren't you right behind?!?" He exclaimed in shock, seeing his friend get to the hospital so quickly.

"Come on, let's go! Show me where she is." She groaned frustrated

"Alright, Alright!"

***

"Grandma Tsunade (Y/N) is ok!" Naruto said while walking in with (Y/N).

"Naruto, please, I'm trying to help Sasuke." The stunning women spoke. There were many in the room, and they all surrounded Sasuke. After a few minutes, Sasuke groaned and lifted his upper body.

"Oh, Sasuke!" Sakura wept and hugged him tightly.

"Ok, then let's go see Kakashi-" she spoke while turning around but was cut off by seeing (Y/N).

"I thought Jiraiya was speaking nonsense, but here you a very rare breed indeed, one of its own kind." The light blonde hair women began to speak. "You really do resemble grandfather."

"It's an honor to meet you." (Y/N) bowed, revealing the Uchiha crest.

"No need to be so formal, you are part of the last bit  of the Senju clan left." She smiled, embracing (Y/N) into a hug. While the hug Tsunade examined the young girl's chakra, it felt so similar to her grandfathers; she couldn't believe it.

"Let me finish up here, and we'll talk, okay?" Tsunade smiled, getting up again and made her way to Kakashi's room.

"You're a Senju?" Naruto whispered in shock.

"I guess I am."

As everyone left Sasuke (Y/N) stayed, she was going to speak to her younger cousin.

"Sakura, is it ok if I speak with Sasuke in private?"

"Oh yeah, of course! I'll go to visit Kakashi sensei and Rock Lee." The pinked hair smiled, wiping away her tears, quickly leaving the two Uchiha's.