0.56

" Where you going? " I asked Randell when he passed the exit to go to Yasmine house .

" To my house , Yasmine house all out the way, and It's a roadblock over there where she stay, just sit back and relax. " He responded while never taking his eyes off the road.

I leaned back into my seat, and got back on my phone. Eddie texted me at least 5 times, since I been in the car with Randel. Every time my phone lit up Randel would slyly look over to see who it was . I wasn't necessarily mad at Eddie , I was just disappointed.

He knew how I felt about liars , and he still did what I didn't like. I asked him was he keeping anything from me, and he promised me that he had told me everything. The lie was so minor to me. You have a kid? cool. I am not the one to judge when I am pregnant with a baby.

I knew my peace with him wouldn't last long. It never lasts long with anybody, I tried with Randell I failed. Now with Eddie? I don't know if I wanted to continue our friendship or not.

After a while of scrolling on Instagram, I put my phone down and looked over at Randell. He was gripping the stirring wheel with his left hand while his right hand occupied his blunt. He had a emotionless look on his face, as if he was thinking hard on something.

" You okay? "

" Yea im coo mamas. "

I nodded my head, and reverted my attention back to the road. The ride was a little awkward, neither one of us spoke much, we both just were in our thoughts. Waiting for eachother to say something first. I wanted to tell Randell how less of a man he was, but I didn't want to ruin neither one of our nights. Mine was already ruined enough, and I didn't want to argue about nonesense with him, when it was gone go in one ear & out the other.

Ring...Ring..Ring..

I glanced over to see Randell was having a incoming call from " 😏💦" .. I rolled my eyes, and picked up my phone to go back to scrolling on twitter. I wanted to be mad, I wanted to make a scene , but I couldn't. Me and him were no longer together, he was just the father of my child. Nothing more and nothing less.

" Hello.. Yea.. okay.. I'll be over tomorrow.. " is how the conversation went. I felt a strong way about the ending of the conversation. He has moved on, and I was still stuck. Stuck on life, stuck on him, stuck on shit I couldn't control. I used Eddie as my escape and peace, but he just brings negative energy into my life too, so now I don't know what would help me cope.

I knew I needed to focus on me and my baby. I knew I needed to let shit be, but it was hard. It was hard trying to be a single mother. It was hard having to coach myself to be okay everyday.

* omniscient pov *
********************

Jade leaned back into her seat while scrolling on twitter, while Randel drove with an nonchalant expression.  He was ready to Arrive at his house, so he could escape the awkward silence. Jade was ready to find something to eat in his home, and to lay down.  They both had a long day, and just craved sleep.

Today Randell was told he had another child on the way. He didn't know how to tell jade without breaking her heart more than he already has. Little did she know, everyday he beat hisself up about the way he has treated her. Everyday he has to use weed as an outlet, he knew Jade didn't deserve anything he put her through he just didn't know how to fix it. He didn't even want the baby by the other woman, he tried many ways to convince her to get an abortion but she wasn't budging.

She knew about Jade, she knew about the pregnancy. She wanted jade to hurt, she wanted jade to know that she was that bitch. She loved the thought of sharing baby daddies with her enemy. She loved the thought of jade heart breaking slowly.

But, what she didn't know was who her babydaddy was. It wasn't a secret that this mystery girl slept with the whole city, she just wanted the baby to be Randells. she prayed everyday, that God would answer her prayer. And Randell prayed everyday that she got the abortion. But everybody didn't get what they wanted... That's just how it goes.