Chapter 2 - The Insanity is Disturbed

A/N Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't been writing in a while but I've been kinda busy obsessing over books and school is a pain Sooo hope you still enjoy anyways! Cya

--
Ib's POV

I couldn't get there in time. Everybody was blocking my way. I tried to move ahead of them but they would either push me away or yell some nasty insult. Guess I wasn't the only one who loved that gallery like she did.

"This is Carmin Marvin here with some shocking news! The famous art gallery of ____ is now burning to the ground! Who could've caused this!? Find out more- after the break." The news man said. So many news reporters were here it just made me worry even more.

They didn't go through the tragedy I went through.

That gallery means more to me than my life does.

Hearing myself say this I ran for the side door. Yes the building was burning and I knew that. But I had to get in somehow.

I ran for the stairs that lead upwards then turned the corner heading for the fabricated world artwork. Seeing something in the distance I ran faster. The figure moved slowly. Their hair off looking, yet familiar. I stood in front of him.

Memories.

So many memories were piled up in my head I couldn't keep track.

"Well we're here.
...This will be your first time in an art gallery, right. Ib?"

"Come ib."

"When the Rose ???s, so too will you ??? away."

"THE ONLY TRUTH SPEAKER WEARS GREEN."

"So you are! Oh, thank heavens! There's someone here besides me!"

"I had a nightmare"

"What's this place!
There's no color!"

"Burn the painting."

"IB! STOP!"

I gasped for breath as I woke up from my nightmare. I didn't know where I was. It was too bright for me to see. All I could remember is...

Garry.