48

I loved working on movie sets. Movie sets had been such a huge part of my childhood and now I was working on one. I got to meet so many different kinds of people doing the hair and makeup of the cast. By the end of the filming in San Fransisco I had made a slew of new friends.

Finally back home in LA for a couple weeks I helped out in the salon squeezing in some of my regulars from when I was working there.  The salon was like a family and they were all proud of me for taking a new step in my career. They also welcomed me with open arms even if it was just a temporary basis.

Chris was finally on an extended break. I would be heading to Atlanta with Tawny and her crew. Chris had decided to tag a long with me. My how the tables have turned!

"This room is amazing!" I took in the view of the skyline of Atlanta from our hotel room. "I told you not to upgrade to the penthouse though." I turned to look at Chris.

"I haven't seen you in over a month, I want all the privacy and comfort we can get." He crossed the room and tugged on my sweat shorts.

I laughed, "Can I help you?"

He looked at me not amused. "You're prancing around here in these short shorts, and this tank top. It's not even April yet and you're acting like it's summer." He leaned into me pressing his hips against me so I could feel his arousal, "Come on baby....look what you're doing to me." His lips grazed my neck moving up where he nipped my earlobe.

I tilted my head back and wrapped my arms around his neck. "This outfit-" I had to pause unable to speak for a moment as Chris's mouth moved back down my neck to my chest, "is just for lounging around. Not to be worn outside."

"Hell no it's not to be worn outside." He looked down and took the material of my cami in between his teeth.

My phone buzzing across the bed distracted me.

"No." Chris shook his head.

"It might be Tawny." I tried to escape his grasp.

"I don't care." His strong arms tightened around me. "Mine."

I smiled at him sweetly and continued to wriggle my way out of his arms. He finally relented and I grabbed my phone, "Hey Tawney." I turned to Chris, "See" I mouthed.

He rolled his eyes walking over to me. It was all I could do to not squeal as Chris's finger tip trailed my shoulder sliding the strap to my cami down.  Taking his index finger he slid it down in between my cleavage taking his other hand he slipped it around to my stomach and moved it down under the elastic of my shorts. I leaned back against him as his lips softly kissed my neck. "Dinner sounds great." I managed to say. "We'll be right down." I practically moaned. "Bye." I finished in a whisper.

"Not cool Evans." I turned to face him forcing him to move his hand from where it had been between my legs.

"I think you like it." He looked down at me, "In fact I think you love it."

"I told her we'd be down for dinner in 10 minutes."

"That's fine. I only need 5." Before I could respond he had lifted me up and flipped me over his shoulder.

A week into our time in Atlanta I had settled into a happy little routine. I adored Chris being there with me. One sleepy Tuesday morning I had off I woke Chris up by gently scratching his stomach.

"Are you waking me up for sex?" He asked his eyes still closed, his voice raspy.

"No." I whispered.